The Princeton Tigers (6-2) will look to build on a six-game winning stretch when hosting the Lafayette Leopards (1-8) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Jadwin Gymnasium. This matchup is at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tigers’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Leopards ( ).
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of December 6, 2022 at 1:49 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Princeton Vs Lafayette Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Lafayette (+12.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (130.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Princeton Vs Lafayette Stat Rankings
|Princeton Avg. (Rank)||Lafayette Avg. (Rank)|
|76.4 (111th)||Points Scored||60.9 (351st)|
|64.6 (84th)||Points Allowed||68.3 (171st)|
|34.4 (215th)||Rebounds||31.3 (330th)|
|8.6 (300th)||Off. Rebounds||7.7 (331st)|
|6.9 (225th)||3pt Made||9.6 (42nd)|
|10.5 (331st)||Assists||15.1 (84th)|
|10.4 (34th)||Turnovers||11.9 (130th)|
Princeton Vs Lafayette Betting Trends
- The Tigers have won twice against the spread this season.
- There have been four Tigers games (out of seven) that hit the over this season.
- In five games this year, Princeton and its opponent have combined to score more than 130.5 points.
- The point total average for Tigers games this season is 141, 10.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Against the spread, Lafayette is 6-2-1 this season.
- As 12.5-point underdogs or greater, the Leopards are 3-0 against the spread.
- Princeton has seen four of its seven games go over the point total.
- Leopards games have finished with over 130.5 points scored four times this year.
- Lafayette’s games average 129.2 total points, 1.3 less than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For Princeton vs Lafayette
Princeton Impact Players
- Tosan Evbuomwan is tops on his squad in points (13.9), rebounds (7.3) and assists (3.1) per game, shooting 50.7% from the field. Defensively, he delivers 1 steal and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Matt Allocco puts up 11.3 points, 6 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game, shooting 52.5% from the floor and 39.3% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- Ryan Langborg posts 11.4 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 1 steal and 1 block.
- Caden Pierce posts 6.6 points, 6.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest, shooting 53.1% from the floor and 44.4% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Keeshawn Kellman is averaging 8.9 points, 0.4 assists and 4.7 rebounds per contest.
Lafayette Impact Players
- CJ Fulton is the Leopards’ top assist man (4.9 per game), and he delivers 9.9 points and 5.2 rebounds.
- Kyle Jenkins is putting up 12.3 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, making 54.5% of his shots from the floor and 40.5% from 3-point range, with 1.9 treys per game.
- Leo O’Boyle is the Leopards’ top scorer (13.6 points per game) and assist man (2.1), and posts 2.9 rebounds.
- T.J. Berger is putting up 6.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, making 30% of his shots from the field and 35.3% from beyond the arc, with 2 treys per game.
- Josh Rivera is the Leopards’ top rebounder (6 per game), and he produces 6 points and 1 assists.