The Columbia Lions (4-7) will try to continue a four-game home winning streak when hosting the UMBC Retrievers (5-4) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Levien Gymnasium, airing at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Retrievers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Lions ( ).
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of December 6, 2022 at 1:49 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
UMBC Vs Columbia Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||UMBC (-4)|
|Total Pick||Under (148.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
UMBC Vs Columbia Stat Rankings
|UMBC Avg. (Rank)||Columbia Avg. (Rank)|
|79 (71st)||Points Scored||69.3 (257th)|
|76.2 (327th)||Points Allowed||71.1 (240th)|
|35.9 (156th)||Rebounds||35.5 (174th)|
|9.8 (208th)||Off. Rebounds||11.3 (116th)|
|10.8 (12th)||3pt Made||8 (136th)|
|14 (141st)||Assists||12.4 (240th)|
|9 (11th)||Turnovers||14.2 (295th)|
UMBC Vs Columbia Betting Trends
- The Retrievers are 5-3-0 against the spread this season.
- UMBC is winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 4-point favorites this season.
- Out of eight Retrievers games so far this season, five have hit the over.
- UMBC and its opponent have broken the 148.5-point mark six times this season.
- The average total for Retrievers games this season has been 155.2, 6.7 points higher than the total for this game.
- Columbia has four wins in nine games against the spread this year.
- The Lions have an ATS record of 3-4 as 4-point underdogs or more.
- UMBC has seen five of its eight games hit the over.
- Lions games have had over 148.5 points four times this year.
- Columbia’s games average 140.4 total points, 8.1 less than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For UMBC vs Columbia
UMBC Impact Players
- Colton Lawrence paces the Retrievers with 16.4 points per contest and 1.9 assists, while also averaging 4.3 rebounds.
- Jacob Boonyasith is averaging 11.9 points, 3 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Yaw Obeng-Mensah is tops on his squad in rebounds per game (7.1), and also puts up 8.3 points and 0.6 assists. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Matteo Picarelli posts 12.6 points, 0.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jarvis Doles is putting up 9.4 points, 1.5 assists and 4.6 rebounds per game.
Columbia Impact Players
- Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa tops the Lions in scoring (13.9 points per game), and averages 6.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists. He also posts 1.6 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Zinou Bedri is averaging 9.5 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest, making 44.7% of his shots from the field.
- Blair Thompson gives the Lions 7.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. He also posts 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Avery Brown is averaging a team-best 2.8 assists per contest. And he is contributing 8.5 points and 1.9 rebounds, making 40.7% of his shots from the field.
- Josh Odunowo is averaging 4.5 points, 4 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game, making 50% of his shots from the floor.