The Wyoming Cowboys (3-5) will attempt to turn around a four-game losing streak when hosting the Texas A&M-Commerce Lions (4-5) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Arena-Auditorium. This contest is at 9:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cowboys’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Lions ( ).
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of December 6, 2022 at 9:46 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Wyoming Vs Texas A&M-Commerce Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Texas A&M-Commerce (+12.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (132.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Wyoming Vs Texas A&M-Commerce Stat Rankings
|Wyoming Avg. (Rank)||Texas A&M-Commerce Avg. (Rank)|
|72.3 (184th)||Points Scored||70.1 (237th)|
|69.9 (209th)||Points Allowed||66.3 (125th)|
|34.3 (230th)||Rebounds||31.4 (331st)|
|9.1 (253rd)||Off. Rebounds||10.2 (191st)|
|9.8 (37th)||3pt Made||8.3 (116th)|
|12.9 (221st)||Assists||13.9 (152nd)|
|12.5 (182nd)||Turnovers||10.9 (58th)|
Wyoming Vs Texas A&M-Commerce Betting Trends
- The Cowboys have won once against the spread this season.
- Wyoming doesn’t have a win ATS (0-3) as a 12.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- One Cowboys game (out of eight) has hit the over this year.
- Wyoming and its opponent have broken the 132.5-point mark four times this year.
- The over/under in this matchup is 132.5 points, 9.6 fewer than the average total in this season’s Cowboys contests.
- Texas A&M-Commerce’s record against the spread is 6-1-1.
- The Lions have won once ATS (1-0-1) as a 12.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Wyoming has had one game (out of eight) go over the total this season.
- Lions games have had over 132.5 points six times this season.
- This season, Texas A&M-Commerce’s games have resulted in an average scoring total of 136.4, which is 3.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For Wyoming vs Texas A&M-Commerce
Wyoming Impact Players
- Hunter Maldonado records a team-high 14.3 points per game. He is also totaling 4.6 rebounds and 3.4 assists, shooting 47% from the floor.
- Ethan Anderson averages a team-leading 3.6 assists per contest. He is also posting 8 points and 3.9 rebounds, shooting 54% from the field.
- Hunter Thompson posts a team-high 5.3 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 6.8 points and 1.3 assists, shooting 32.1% from the floor and 26.1% from beyond the arc with 1.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Agbonkpolo posts 9.9 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 1 steal and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Noah Reynolds posts 10.1 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2 assists per contest, shooting 49.1% from the field and 43.8% from downtown with 1 made 3-pointers per contest.
Texas A&M-Commerce Impact Players
- Demarcus Demonia is the Lions’ top scorer (16.4 points per game) and rebounder (5.8), and delivers 2.1 assists.
- Jerome Brewer Jr. gives the Lions 7.8 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. He also puts up 0.4 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Alonzo Dodd is posting 5.4 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, making 47.2% of his shots from the floor.
- Kalen Williams is averaging a team-leading 2.5 assists per contest. And he is contributing 11.7 points and 3 rebounds, making 52.5% of his shots from the field.
- The Lions receive 8.3 points, 2.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game from C.J. Roberts.