The Georgia Bulldogs (7-2) will try to build on a three-game winning stretch when visiting the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (5-3) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at McCamish Pavilion. This matchup is at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN2. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Yellow Jackets’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Bulldogs ( ).
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of December 6, 2022 at 5:45 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Georgia Tech Vs Georgia Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Georgia Tech (-4)|
|Total Pick||Over (132.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Georgia Tech Vs Georgia Stat Rankings
|Georgia Tech Avg. (Rank)||Georgia Avg. (Rank)|
|71.3 (208th)||Points Scored||69.2 (260th)|
|65.9 (118th)||Points Allowed||61.6 (39th)|
|39.3 (47th)||Rebounds||40.3 (28th)|
|13.4 (23rd)||Off. Rebounds||13.7 (17th)|
|5.6 (323rd)||3pt Made||7 (211th)|
|12.1 (262nd)||Assists||12.3 (248th)|
|10.3 (30th)||Turnovers||14.6 (309th)|
Georgia Tech Vs Georgia Betting Trends
- The Yellow Jackets have five wins in seven games against the spread this season.
- As 4-point favorites or more, Georgia Tech is 3-0 against the spread.
- One of the Yellow Jackets’ nine games has gone over the point total.
- Georgia Tech and its opponent have broken the 132.5-point mark four times this year.
- The over/under in this matchup is 132.5 points, 4.6 fewer than the average total in this season’s Yellow Jackets contests.
- Against the spread, Georgia is 3-6-0 this year.
- The Bulldogs have no wins ATS (0-2) as a 4-point underdog or greater this year.
- Georgia Tech has had one game (out of nine) hit the over this year.
- Bulldogs games have had over 132.5 points three times this year.
- The over/under for this game is 1.7 points higher than the average scoring total for Georgia’s games of 130.8.
Best Betting Sites For Georgia Tech vs Georgia
Georgia Tech Impact Players
- Javon Franklin paces the Yellow Jackets at 7 rebounds per game, while also putting up 2.4 assists and 8.8 points.
- Deivon Smith leads the Yellow Jackets at 3.3 assists per contest, while also posting 6 rebounds and 10.1 points.
- Jalon Moore puts up 8.4 points, 6.4 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game, shooting 45.3% from the floor.
- Miles Kelly puts up a team-high 13 points per game. He is also posting 3.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists, shooting 43.3% from the field and 36.8% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Dallan Coleman posts 10.8 points, 2.8 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.4 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
Georgia Impact Players
- Justin Hill gives the Bulldogs 9.1 points, 3.3 rebounds and 3.1 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.7 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Jusaun Holt gets the Bulldogs 4.7 points, 4 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. He also delivers 1.2 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- KyeRon Lindsay is putting up a team-high 5.4 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 6.4 points and 0.3 assists, making 55.8% of his shots from the floor.
- Kario Oquendo gets the Bulldogs 13.7 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. He also posts 0.5 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.