The Tennessee Titans (7-5) and Jacksonville Jaguars (4-8) will battle in a Week 14 matchup. The Jaguars ( on the moneyline to win) and the Titans ( ) kick off the action on December 11, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. A total of points has been set for the contest.
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of December 11, 2022 at 1:48 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Titans Vs Jaguars Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Titans (-3)||Under (41.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||18.3 (26)||21.5 (20)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.0 (10)||22.7 (16)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.2 (20)||5.6 (11)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.5 (17)||5.7 (20)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||11 (2)||15 (16)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||13 (23)||16 (11)|
Titans Betting Insights
- The Titans have eight wins in 12 games against the spread this year.
- Tennessee has yet to win ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 3-point favorites this year.
- The Titans have played 12 games this season and four of them have gone over the total.
- In four games this season, the Titans and their opponent have combined to score more than 41.5 points.
- The total for this game is 41.5, 1.5 points fewer than the average total in Tennessee games thus far this season.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- The Jaguars are 4-8-0 against the spread this year.
- As 3-point underdogs or greater, Jacksonville is 3-3 against the spread.
- There have been six Jaguars games (out of 12) that went over the total this season.
- Jacksonville’s games have finished with more than 41.5 points eight times this season.
- This season, Jaguars games have resulted in an average scoring total of 44.9, which is 3.4 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Titans Players to Watch
- Ryan Tannehill has thrown for 2,117 yards (211.7 ypg) to lead Tennessee, completing 64.9% of his passes and collecting 11 touchdown passes compared to four interceptions this season.
- Derrick Henry has carried the ball 258 times for a team-high 1,078 yards (89.8 per game) with 10 scores. He has also caught 23 passes for 286 yards.
- Dontrell Hilliard has carried the ball 22 times for 145 yards (13.2 per game) while also racking up 177 yards through the air, scoring four times.
- Robert Woods has hauled in 33 receptions for 357 yards (29.8 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine has hauled in 19 receptions totaling 347 yards, finding the end zone two times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Rashad Weaver has 5.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 3.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Tennessee’s top-tackler, Kevin Byard, has 80 tackles and one interception this year.
- Terrance Mitchell has a team-leading one interception to go along with 33 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- Travis Etienne is his team’s leading rusher with 146 carries for 782 yards, or 65.2 per game. He’s found paydirt four times on the ground, as well. Etienne has also chipped in with 25 catches for 214 yards.
- JaMycal Hasty has run for 120 yards across 25 attempts, scoring one touchdown.
- Christian Kirk leads his squad with 829 receiving yards on 62 catches with seven touchdowns.
- Evan Engram has caught 42 passes and compiled 386 receiving yards (32.2 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Marvin Jones Jr. has racked up 385 reciving yards (35.0 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
- Dawuane Smoot has 5.0 sacks to lead the team, and also has 3.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Foyesade Oluokun, Jacksonville’s tackle leader, has 128 tackles, 9.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack this year.
- Tyson Campbell has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 48 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and nine passes defended to his name.
Best Betting Sites For Titans vs Jaguars
Powered By Data Skrive using data from