The Philadelphia Eagles (11-1) will battle the New York Giants (7-4-1) in Week 14. The Giants ( on the moneyline to win) will welcome the Eagles ( ) on December 11, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. A point total of points has been set for the matchup by bookmakers.
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of December 11, 2022 at 1:48 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Eagles Vs Giants Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Eagles (-7)||Under (44.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||28.2 (2)||20.4 (24)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||18.8 (7)||21.0 (11)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.9 (5)||5.1 (24)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.7 (1)||5.7 (20)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||10 (1)||12 (4)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||23 (1)||15 (12)|
Eagles Betting Insights
- The Eagles are 7-5-0 against the spread this year.
- As at least a 7-point favorite, Philadelphia has two wins ATS (2-2).
- The Eagles have seen eight of its 12 games go over the point total.
- In seven games this season, the Eagles and their opponent have combined to score more than 44.5 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 44.5 points, 1.1 fewer than the average total in this season’s Philadelphia contests (postseason included).
Giants Betting Insights
- The Giants have nine wins in 12 contests against the spread this year.
- New York has yet to lose ATS (2-0) as a 7-point underdog or greater this season.
- This season, four of the Giants’ 12 games have gone over the point total.
- New York games have finished with over 44.5 points scored three times this year.
- Games involving the Giants this year have averaged 42.7 points per game, a 1.8-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts leads Philadelphia with 2,940 yards (245.0 ypg) on 243-of-357 passing with 20 touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 609 rushing yards on 132 carries while scoring nine touchdowns on the ground.
- Miles Sanders has racked up 924 yards on 187 carries while finding paydirt nine times as a runner.
- A.J. Brown’s leads his squad with 950 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 61 receptions (out of 97 targets) and scored nine touchdowns.
- DeVonta Smith has put up a 711-yard season so far with four touchdowns, hauling in 61 passes on 87 targets.
- Quez Watkins has been the target of 29 passes and racked up 22 grabs for 296 yards, an average of 24.7 yards per contest. He’s found the end zone three times through the air this season.
- Haason Reddick paces the team with 9.0 sacks, and also has 5.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- T.J. Edwards, Philadelphia’s leading tackler, has 109 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks this year.
- James Bradberry has a team-leading three interceptions to go along with 30 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 13 passes defended.
Giants Players to Watch
- Daniel Jones has thrown for 2,365 yards (197.1 ypg) to lead New York, completing 66% of his passes and recording 11 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 522 yards (43.5 ypg) on 91 carries with four touchdowns.
- Matt Breida has piled up 112 yards (on 34 attempts) with one touchdown.
- Darius Slayton has totaled 33 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 566 (51.5 yards per game). He’s been targeted 52 times and has two touchdowns.
- Richie James Jr. has recorded 300 receiving yards (25.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 31 receptions.
- Isaiah Hodgins’ 17 grabs (on 21 targets) have netted him 186 yards (31.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Dexter Lawrence leads the team with 6.0 sacks, and also has 5.0 TFL and 54 tackles.
- So far Julian Love leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has racked up 88 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and two interceptions this season.
Best Betting Sites For Eagles vs Giants
Powered By Data Skrive using data from