The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (2-8) will visit the Syracuse Orange (4-4) after losing four consecutive road games. It begins at 6:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 6, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Orange’s (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Golden Grizzlies ( ).
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of December 6, 2022 at 5:45 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Syracuse Vs Oakland Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Oakland (+16)|
|Total Pick||Over (142)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Syracuse Vs Oakland Stat Rankings
|Syracuse Avg. (Rank)||Oakland Avg. (Rank)|
|69.4 (254th)||Points Scored||75.6 (125th)|
|69.3 (191st)||Points Allowed||80 (351st)|
|37.1 (115th)||Rebounds||31.3 (330th)|
|10.6 (161st)||Off. Rebounds||8.5 (307th)|
|5.6 (323rd)||3pt Made||8.9 (73rd)|
|11.9 (278th)||Assists||12.5 (236th)|
|11.1 (75th)||Turnovers||10.5 (41st)|
Syracuse Vs Oakland Betting Trends
- The Orange’s record against the spread is 3-5-0.
- Syracuse is unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 16-point favorite or greater this year.
- Two Orange games (out of nine) have hit the over this season.
- In five games this year, Syracuse and its opponent have combined for more than 142 points.
- The over/under for this game is 142 points, 3.4 more than the average point total for Orange games this season.
- Oakland has one win against the spread this year.
- Syracuse has had two games (out of nine) go over the total this year.
- So far this year, eight Golden Grizzlies games have featured more than 142 points scored.
- The average total for Oakland’s games is 155.6 points, which is 13.6 more than this game’s over/under.
Best Betting Sites For Syracuse vs Oakland
Syracuse Impact Players
- Jesse Edwards paces the Orange with 14.8 points per contest and 11.8 rebounds (sixth in the country), while also posting 1.1 assists.
- Judah Mintz leads the Orange at 3 assists per game, while also posting 2 rebounds and 14.4 points.
- Joseph Girard III averages 14.3 points, 3 rebounds and 2 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Benny Williams posts 6.4 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.3 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Justin Taylor puts up 6.1 points, 2.9 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Oakland Impact Players
- Trey Townsend is the Golden Grizzlies’ top scorer (16.1 points per game) and assist man (1.9), and delivers 7.1 rebounds.
- Keaton Hervey is the Golden Grizzlies’ top rebounder (7.9 per game), and he puts up 14.4 points and 1.1 assists.
- Jalen Moore is the Golden Grizzlies’ top assist man (5.6 per game), and he delivers 12.8 points and 3 rebounds.
- The Golden Grizzlies get 12 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game from Blake Lampman.
- Rocket Watts gets the Golden Grizzlies 8.6 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. He also averages 0.9 steals and 0 blocked shots.