The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (3-7) travel to face the Pacific (CA) Tigers (3-6) after losing six consecutive road games. It begins at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 6, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tigers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Lumberjacks ( ).
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of December 6, 2022 at 5:46 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Pacific (CA) Vs Northern Arizona Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Pacific (CA) (-6.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (147.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Pacific (CA) Vs Northern Arizona Stat Rankings
|Pacific (CA) Avg. (Rank)||Northern Arizona Avg. (Rank)|
|78 (86th)||Points Scored||72 (192nd)|
|77.8 (342nd)||Points Allowed||72.8 (273rd)|
|33.1 (273rd)||Rebounds||32.5 (296th)|
|9.1 (249th)||Off. Rebounds||10.5 (169th)|
|8.4 (102nd)||3pt Made||7.8 (153rd)|
|9.8 (346th)||Assists||12.5 (236th)|
|11 (66th)||Turnovers||11.2 (80th)|
Pacific (CA) Vs Northern Arizona Betting Trends
- The Tigers have beaten the spread four times in nine games.
- As a 6.5-point favorite or greater, Pacific (CA) has one win ATS (1-2) this season.
- Out of nine Tigers games so far this year, six have hit the over.
- Pacific (CA) and its opponent have broken the 147.5-point mark six times this year.
- The total for this game is 147.5, and that’s 8.3 points fewer than the average total in Tigers games thus far this season.
- Northern Arizona has covered the spread five times in eight games.
- The Lumberjacks are 5-1 as 6.5-point underdogs or more.
- This season, six of Pacific (CA)’s nine games have hit the over.
- Lumberjacks games have gone over 147.5 points on four occasions this year.
- The over/under for this game is 2.7 points higher than the average scoring total for Northern Arizona’s games (144.8).
Best Betting Sites For Pacific (CA) vs Northern Arizona
Pacific (CA) Impact Players
- Tyler Beard leads the Tigers at 2.8 assists per contest, while also putting up 3.3 rebounds and 11.9 points.
- Jordan Ivy-Curry puts up a team-leading 13.6 points per contest. He is also averaging 2.1 rebounds and 1.7 assists, shooting 42.5% from the field and 31% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Donovan Williams posts 12.2 points, 4 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Luke Avdalovic averages 9.8 points, 2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Cam Denson is putting up 7 points, 0.4 assists and 4.4 rebounds per game.
Northern Arizona Impact Players
- Carson Towt paces the Lumberjacks in rebounding (8.9 per game) and assists (3.4), and averages 7.1 points. He also puts up 1.1 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Jalen Cole is putting up team highs in points (14.9 per game) and assists (2.9). And he is delivering 4.1 rebounds, making 36.4% of his shots from the field and 32.8% from beyond the arc, with 2.3 treys per game.
- Nik Mains gets the Lumberjacks 8.8 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1 assists per game. He also delivers 0.4 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- The Lumberjacks get 8.6 points, 1.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game from Liam Lloyd.
- The Lumberjacks get 8.3 points, 3.2 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Xavier Fuller.