Two of the league’s best scorers — Donovan Mitchell (ninth, 28.4 points per game) and Anthony Davis (seventh, 28.6) — match up when the Cleveland Cavaliers (15-9) host the Los Angeles Lakers (10-12) on December 6, 2022 on TNT.
The insights in the following article reflect odds as of December 6, 2022 at 7:03 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Cavaliers Vs Lakers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 6
Cavaliers: Jarrett Allen: Questionable (Back), Dean Wade: Out (Shoulder), Dylan Windler: Out (Ankle), Ricky Rubio: Out (Knee)
Lakers: Wenyen Gabriel: Questionable (Shoulder), LeBron James: Probable (Ankle), Anthony Davis: Probable (Back)
|Spread Pick||Cavaliers (-6)|
|Total Pick||Under (224.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Cavaliers Vs Lakers Stat Rankings
|Cavaliers Avg. (Rank)||Lakers Avg. (Rank)|
|111.3 (18th)||Points Scored||114.8 (10th)|
|105.0 (1st)||Points Allowed||115.1 (20th)|
|43.1 (17th)||Rebounds||46.0 (4th)|
|9.8 (19th)||Off. Rebounds||9.7 (21st)|
|12.1 (11th)||3pt Made||9.9 (29th)|
|23.5 (22nd)||Assists||25.1 (12th)|
|14.3 (19th)||Turnovers||14.2 (17th)|
Best Betting Sites For Cavaliers vs Lakers
Cavaliers Key Players
Lakers Key Players
|Lonnie Walker IV||19||16.7||2.3||1.7||0.9||0.4||2.1|
- The Cavaliers have covered the spread 13 times in 24 games.
- As 6-point favorites or more, Cleveland is 4-0-2 against the spread.
- There have been 10 Cavaliers games (out of 24) that went over the total this year.
- Cleveland’s games have had more than 224.5 points scored on seven occasions this season.
- The over/under for this game is 224.5 points, 8.2 more than the average point total for Cavaliers games this season.
- The Lakers’ record against the spread is 10-12-0.
- As a 6-point underdog or greater, Los Angeles has one win ATS (1-4) this season.
- The Lakers have seen 12 of their 22 games hit the over.
- Los Angeles’ games have had over 224.5 points 12 times this season.
- The average total points scored in Lakers games this year (224.5) is 5.4 points higher than the total for this matchup.