Chandler Stephenson is in action on Monday, December 5, 2022 when the Vegas Golden Knights take the ice at TD Garden against the Boston Bruins at 7:00 PM ET, airing on NESN. Check out Stephenson’s trends and stats before making your wager on one of his prop bets set in this matchup the Bruins.
Chandler Stephenson Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Chandler Stephenson Player Prop Stats
- Stephenson of the Golden Knights has six goals and 15 assists this season.
- Stephenson has a goal in six of 26 games this year, but no games with more than one goal.
- Stephenson has recorded a point in a game 17 times this year over 26 games played, with multiple points in two games.
- Stephenson has an assist in 12 of 26 games this season, with multiple assists in two of them.
Best Betting Sites For Vegas Golden Knights vs Boston Bruins
Boston Bruins Stats and Trends
- The Bruins have given up 49 total goals (just 2.1 per game), ranking first in NHL action for the fewest goals against.
- Their goal differential (+43) leads the league.
- The Bruins have not shut out an opponent this season. They average 24.7 hits and 12.5 blocked shots per game.
Chandler Stephenson Predictions for Monday
|Stephenson (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Bruins (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Vegas Golden Knights Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from