Having taken three in a row away from home, the Detroit Red Wings play at the Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday, starting at 7:00 PM ET. Sportsbooks give the Red Wingsodds to win and list the Lightning at on the moneyline for this matchup. The over/under has been set at in this matchup.
The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of December 6, 2022 at 3:19 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Lightning Vs Red Wings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 6
Lightning: Haydn Fleury: Questionable (Lower Body), Rudolfs Balcers: Out (Upper Body)
Red Wings: Jakub Vrana: Out (Personal), Mark Pysyk: Out (Achilles), Robby Fabbri: Out (Knee), Tyler Bertuzzi: Out (Upper Body), Matt Luff: Out (Wrist), Gustav Lindstrom: Questionable (Undisclosed), Filip Zadina: Out (Lower Body), Elmer Soderblom: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Over (6)|
|Spread Pick||Red Wings (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Lightning Vs Red Wings Team Stats
|Lightning Avg. (Rank)||Red Wings Avg. (Rank)|
|3.50 (7th)||Goals Scored||3.21 (15th)|
|3.08 (13th)||Goals Allowed||3.08 (13th)|
|31.1 (17th)||Shots||30.6 (20th)|
|30.9 (10th)||Shots Allowed||30.9 (10th)|
Lightning Key Players
Best Betting Sites For Lightning vs Red Wings
Red Wings Key Players
- The Lightning have gone 14-6 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Lightning have an implied win probability of 69.4%.
- The Red Wings have been an underdog in 13 games this season, and won six (46.2%).
- The implied probability of a win by the Red Wings, based on the moneyline, is 35.0%.
- Tampa Bay and its opponent have posted more than 6 goals in 16 of 24 games this season.
- Detroit has played 15 games this season that ended with over 6 goals.