Coming off a victory last time out, the Florida Panthers will visit the Winnipeg Jets (who also won their previous game) on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET. The Panthers are set asto win on the moneyline, while the Jets currently have odds to win this matchup. The over/under is for this contest.
This article references betting data valid as of December 6, 2022 at 3:20 AM ET. Browse all the current odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Panthers Vs Jets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 6
Panthers: Aleksander Barkov: Out (Illness), Radko Gudas: Out (Concussion), Anthony Duclair: Out (Achilles), Patric Hornqvist: Out (Concussion), Anton Lundell: Out (Undisclosed)
Jets: Nikolaj Ehlers: Out (Hand), Logan Stanley: Out (Foot), Mason Appleton: Out (Wrist)
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Jets (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Panthers Vs Jets Team Stats
|Panthers Avg. (Rank)||Jets Avg. (Rank)|
|3.48 (8th)||Goals Scored||3.22 (14th)|
|3.28 (21st)||Goals Allowed||2.57 (5th)|
|38.4 (1st)||Shots||31.1 (17th)|
|32.0 (18th)||Shots Allowed||31.4 (15th)|
Panthers Key Players
Best Betting Sites For Panthers vs Jets
Jets Key Players
- The Panthers have compiled an 11-12 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- The Panthers have an implied moneyline win probability of 53.3% in this matchup.
- The Jets have won seven, or 50.0%, of the 14 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- The Jets have a 51.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- In 16 of 25 matches this season, Florida and its opponent have combined for more than 6.5 goals.
- Winnipeg’s games this season have had more than 6.5 goals eight of 23 times.