The Chicago Bulls (4-7) visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (5-6) at after Zach LaVine put up 45 points in the Bulls’ 130-127 loss to the Clippers. The game airs on FS-OK at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 15, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Thunder vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 15
Darius Bazley: Day To Day (Ankle),
Ty Jerome: Out (Left Ankle),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal)
Lauri Markkanen: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Garrett Temple: Day To Day (Ankle),
Ryan Arcidiacono: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Self Isolating),
Tomas Satoransky: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Thunder (-1)|
|Prediction||Thunder 114, Bulls 112|
The FanDuel line for this game has the Thunder favored by one, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (2.7 points).
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s points prop total for the contest is set at 17.5, 3.0 points lower than his season average of 20.5.
- Darius Bazley’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 5.5 rebounds, 2.3 rebounds less than his season average of 7.8.
- Luguentz Dort’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- George Hill’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 1.1.
Bulls Key Players
|Otto Porter Jr.||10||12.8||6.3||2.0||0.8||0.0||2.0|
|Wendell Carter Jr.||11||12.8||7.8||2.7||0.3||0.5||0.3|
Bulls Player Props
- LaVine’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 39.5, 2.0 greater than his season average of 37.5.
- Coby White’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 0.9 higher than his season average of 28.6.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- LaVine’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Thunder are shooting 44.7% from the field this season, 3.4 percentage points lower than the 48.1% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- Oklahoma City is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it shoots higher than 48.1% from the field.
- Chicago has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 44.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls have shot at a 47.7% clip from the field this season, 1.5 percentage points higher than the 46.2% shooting opponents of the Thunder have averaged.
- Chicago is 5-0 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- Oklahoma City is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 47.7% from the field.
- The Thunder are making 33% of their three-point shots this season, 6.2% lower than the 39.2% the Bulls allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Oklahoma City is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it shoots better than 39.2% from distance.
- Chicago is 2-0 against the spread while putting together a 2-0 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 33% from three-point range.
- The Bulls are hitting 37.7% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is only 3.1 percentage points greater than the 34.6% the Thunder’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Chicago has an 8-1 ATS record and is 4-5 straight-up when the team hits more than 34.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Oklahoma City is 5-3 ATS and 4-4 overall in games it shoots above 37.7% from deep.
- The Thunder’s 12.6 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.8 fewer made shots on average than the 13.4 per game the Bulls give up.
- When Chicago makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall. When Oklahoma City is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 1-3 ATS and 1-3 straight up.
- The Bulls make the 10th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Thunder give up the third-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Thunder vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Thunder Rank||Thunder AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from