The Utah Jazz (7-4) will look to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (5-5) on Friday, January 15, 2021 at Vivint Smart Home Arena as favorites. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 15, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 15
Joe Ingles: Out (Achilles),
Derrick Favors: Day To Day (Knee),
Juwan Morgan: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Knee),
Danilo Gallinari: Out (Ankle),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (+5.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (223.5)|
|Prediction||Jazz 112, Hawks 108|
The model favors the Jazz by 4.3 points, just 1.2 fewer than the 5.5-point spread set by DraftKings.
In this game, the model projects a total (220.1 points) slightly lower than the DraftKings over/under (223.5 points).
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 0.1 points greater than his season average of 23.4.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 4.7 less than his season average of 27.2.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots less than his season average of 3.4.
- Rudy Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.1 blocks lower than his season average of 2.6.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 39.5, 2.3 higher than his season average of 37.2.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 12.5 rebounds, 0.4 rebounds lower than his season average of 12.9.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Capela’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
- The Jazz are shooting 45.7% from the field this season, 1.5 percentage points higher than the 44.2% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Utah is 5-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall when it shoots better than 44.2% from the field.
- Atlanta’s record is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall when its opponents make more than 45.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Hawks’ 43.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Jazz have given up to their opponents.
- Atlanta is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it shoots higher than 44.1% from the field.
- When Utah’s opponents shoot over 43.6% from the field, it is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- The Jazz’s 39.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is 8.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Hawks have shot from beyond the arc (30.7%).
- Utah has a 6-4 record against the spread and a 7-3 record overall when the team connects on more than 30.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta is 4-4 against the spread while putting together a 5-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 39.1% from downtown.
- The Hawks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.8%) is -0.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Jazz are averaging (36%).
- Atlanta is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when shooting above 36% as a team from three-point range.
- Utah is 4-0 ATS and 4-0 overall in games it shoots above 35.8% from deep.
- The Jazz knock down 15.9 three-pointers per game this season, 1.9 more makes per game than the Hawks give up (14).
- Utah is 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Atlanta is 1-2 ATS and 0-3 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Hawks make the seventh-most three-pointers in the league, while the Jazz allow the sixth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from