The San Jose Sharks (8-15-4) will visit the Buffalo Sabres (10-13-1) — who’ve lost three straight at home — on Sunday at 7:00 PM ET. The most recent betting odds for this matchup have the Sharks listed atto win on the moneyline. The Sabres are currently to emerge victorious for this contest. The over/under is for this game.
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of December 4, 2022 at 5:19 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Sabres Vs Sharks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 4
Sabres: Vinnie Hinostroza: Out (Undisclosed), Eric Comrie: Out (Undisclosed), Ilya Lyubushkin: Questionable (Lower Body)
Sharks: James Reimer: Out (Lower Body), Markus Nutivaara: Out (Lower Body), Mario Ferraro: Out (Undisclosed), Nico Sturm: Out (Upper Body), Nikolai Knyzhov: Out (Achilles)
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Sabres (-1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Sabres Vs Sharks Team Stats
|Sabres Avg. (Rank)||Sharks Avg. (Rank)|
|3.75 (4th)||Goals Scored||2.89 (23rd)|
|3.71 (28th)||Goals Allowed||3.48 (23rd)|
|32.4 (11th)||Shots||29.9 (23rd)|
|32.5 (19th)||Shots Allowed||31.0 (14th)|
Sabres Key Players
Best Betting Sites For Sabres vs Sharks
Sharks Key Players
- The Sabres have been a moneyline favorite five times this season, and have finished 2-3 in those games.
- The Sabres have a 61.4% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Sharks have been an underdog in 22 games this season, and won seven (31.8%).
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 43.1% chance of victory for the Sharks.
- Buffalo’s games this season have finished above this matchup’s total of 6.5 goals 15 times.
- San Jose has played 15 games this season with over 6.5 goals.