The Vegas Golden Knights (18-7-1) will visit the Boston Bruins (20-3-0) — who’ve won 14 straight at home — on Monday at 7:00 PM ET. The latest betting lines show that the Golden Knights areon the moneyline and the Bruins are to win this matchup. The total is in this game.
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of December 5, 2022 at 5:18 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Bruins Vs Golden Knights Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 5
Bruins: Craig Smith: Out (Upper Body), Matt Filipe: Out (Lower Body)
Golden Knights: Jack Eichel: Questionable (Undisclosed), Alex Pietrangelo: Questionable (Personal), Robin Lehner: Out (Hip), Shea Weber: Out (Ankle), Brett Howden: Out (Lower Body), Nolan Patrick: Out (Upper Body)
|Total Pick||Over (6)|
|Spread Pick||Bruins (-1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bruins Vs Golden Knights Team Stats
|Bruins Avg. (Rank)||Golden Knights Avg. (Rank)|
|4.00 (1st)||Goals Scored||3.42 (10th)|
|2.13 (1st)||Goals Allowed||2.62 (6th)|
|34.4 (5th)||Shots||33.0 (9th)|
|29.6 (8th)||Shots Allowed||30.5 (10th)|
Bruins Key Players
Best Betting Sites For Bruins vs Golden Knights
Golden Knights Key Players
- The Bruins have been a moneyline favorite 15 times this season, and won each time.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Bruins’ implied win probability is 64.5%.
- The Golden Knights have won three of the five games they have played as an underdog this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Golden Knights, based on the moneyline, is 40.0%.
- In 13 games this season, Boston and its opponent have combined for more than 6 goals.
- Vegas has played 14 games this season that ended with over 6 goals.