The Green Bay Packers (13-3) are favorites as they square off against the Los Angeles Rams (10-6) in the NFC Divisional round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs on January 16, 2021 at 4:35 PM ET on FOX. The contest has an over/under of .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 12, 2021, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Rams Odds
|Rams (+6.5)||Over (45.5)||Packers 27 Rams 21|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay is 10-6 against the spread.
- The Packers have an even ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Most of Green Bay’s games this year — nine out of 16 — have hit the over (56.2%).
- The Packers have put an average of 31.8 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 13.3 more than the 18.5 the Rams have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Green Bay score at least 31.8 points this season, they are 8-0 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- When the Los Angeles defense allows 18.5 points or fewer this year, the Rams have accumulated a 7-0 overall record and a 5-1 record against the spread.
- Green Bay has a 5-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 7-1 overall in home games.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Rams Betting Insights
- Most of Los Angeles’ games this year — 12 out of 16 — have finished under the point total (75%).
- Los Angeles has an 8-7 record against the spread.
- The Rams have a losing ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Los Angeles is an even 4-4 against the spread in away games this year, and is 4-4 overall on the road.
- The Packers defense has allowed 23.1 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 23.2 the Rams have scored.
- Los Angeles is 6-1 overall and 6-1 against the spread when they score at least 23.2 points this season.
- When Green Bay allows opposing offenses to put 23.1 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 9-0 overall and 7-2 against the spread.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Packers||31.8 (1)||23.1 (13)||54.9|
|Rams||23.2 (22)||18.5 (1)||41.8|
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers leads the team with 4,299 passing yards (268.7 yards per game) and has a 70.7% completion percentage this year (372-of-526) while throwing 48 touchdowns and five interceptions in 16 games.
- Aaron Jones has taken 201 carries for a team-leading 1,104 rushing yards (78.9 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns in 14 games. He’s also caught 47 passes for 355 yards (25.4 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- In 15 games in 2020, Jamaal Williams has rushed for 505 yards on 119 carries (33.7 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Williams also figures in the passing game, catching 31 passes for 236 (15.7 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- This season, Davante Adams has 115 catches (on 149 targets) to lead the team with 1,374 yards (98.1 per game) while scoring 18 touchdowns in 14 games.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has contributed with 690 yards on 33 grabs with six touchdowns. He has been targeted 63 times and averages 43.1 receiving yards per game over 16 matchups this year.
- Over 16 games in 2020, Robert Tonyan has caught 52 passes on 59 targets for 586 yards and 11 touchdowns, averaging 36.6 receiving yards per game.
- Za’Darius Smith has 12.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 12.0 TFL and 51 tackles over 16 games.
- Adrian Amos has racked up 83 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions to lead the team in tackles so far in 16 games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
- Darnell Savage Jr. has picked off four passes to lead the team while adding 75 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and 12 passes defended 15 over games.
Rams Players to Watch
- Jared Goff has thrown for 3,951 yards while completing 67% of his passes (370-of-552), with 20 touchdowns and 13 interceptions in 15 games this year (263.4 yards per game).
- Cam Akers has churned out a team-high 625 rushing yards (48.1 yards per game) and scored two touchdowns in 13 games.
- Malcolm Brown has 418 yards on 101 carries (26.1 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns over the course of 16 games.
- Cooper Kupp has been targeted 125 times and has 92 catches to lead the team with 974 yards (60.9 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns in 16 games this season.
- Robert Woods has also tacked on 90 catches for 935 yards and six touchdowns in 16 games this year. He has been targeted 130 times and averages 58.4 receiving yards per game.
- Josh Reynolds has racked up 618 yards on 52 passes with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 38.6 yards per game on 81 targets in 16 contests.
- Aaron Donald has notched a team-leading 13.5 sacks, while adding 14.0 TFL and 45 tackles over 16 games.
- In 16 games over the 2020 campaign, John Johnson has racked up 102 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- This season, Darious Williams leads the team with four interceptions and has added 43 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended 16 in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from