The Buffalo Bills (13-3) are as they head into a showdown with the Baltimore Ravens (11-5) in the AFC Divisional round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs on January 16, 2021 at 8:15 PM ET on NBC. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 12, 2021, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Ravens Odds
|Bills (-1.5)||Over (50.0)||Bills 28 Ravens 23|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo has a 6-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 7-1 overall in home games.
- Buffalo is 11-5 against the spread.
- The Bills have an ATS record of 7-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Buffalo’s games have hit the over in 11 out of 16 opportunities this season (68.8%).
- The Bills, on average, score 12.4 more points per game this season (31.3) than the Ravens allow (18.9).
- In games where Buffalo score at least 31.3 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Baltimore is 9-0 overall and 8-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.9 points.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Ravens Betting Insights
- Just nine of Baltimore’s 16 games this year have gone over the point total (43.8% of its outings).
- Baltimore has a 10-5-1 record against the spread.
- The Ravens are 8-5-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 1.5 points.
- Baltimore has a 5-2-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 6-2 overall in away games.
- The Ravens have averaged 5.8 more points this season (29.2) than the Bills have allowed (23.4).
- In games where Baltimore scores at least 29.2 points this season, they are 8-0 overall and 6-1-1 against the spread.
- When Buffalo allows opposing offenses to put 23.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Bills||31.3 (2)||23.4 (16)||54.8|
|Ravens||29.2 (7)||18.9 (2)||48.2|
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen leads the team with 4,546 passing yards (284.1 yards per game) and has a 69.2% completion percentage this year (396-of-572) while throwing 37 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 16 games. He also has 420 rushing yards on 102 carries with eight touchdowns, averaging 26.3 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary has ran for a team-leading 686 yards on 156 attempts (42.9 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns in 16 games. He also averages 16.8 receiving yards per game, grabbing 38 passes for 269 yards.
- Zack Moss has 481 yards on 112 carries (37.0 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns over the course of 13 games.
- This season, Stefon Diggs has 127 catches (on 168 targets) to lead the team with 1,535 yards (95.9 per game) while scoring eight touchdowns in 16 games.
- Cole Beasley has also contributed with 967 yards on 82 grabs with four touchdowns. He has been targeted 107 times and puts up 64.5 receiving yards per game in 15 matchups this year.
- Gabriel Davis has caught 35 passes on 62 targets for 599 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 37.4 yards per game in 16 contests in 2020.
- Mario Addison has notched a team-leading 5.0 sacks, while adding 7.0 TFL and 28 tackles over 15 games.
- In 16 games over the 2020 campaign, Jordan Poyer has collected 119 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions and leads the team in tackles.
- Tre’Davious White has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding 59 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and 11 passes defended 14 over games.
Ravens Players to Watch
- This year, Lamar Jackson has recorded 2,757 passing yards (172.3 yards per game) while going 242-for-376 (64.4% completion percentage) and throwing 26 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 16 games. He has added 1,005 rushing yards on 159 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 62.8 yards per game.
- J.K. Dobbins leads the team with 805 rushing yards on 134 carries (50.3 yards per game), with nine touchdowns on the ground over the course of 16 games in 2020.
- This season, Marquise Brown has 58 catches (on 99 targets) to lead the team with 769 yards (48.1 per game) while scoring eight touchdowns in 16 games.
- Mark Andrews’ statline this year shows 58 catches for 701 yards and seven touchdowns over 16 games. He averages 43.8 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 89 times.
- Willie Snead IV has caught 33 passes on 48 targets for 432 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 28.8 yards per game in 15 contests in 2020.
- Yannick Ngakoue has 7.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 7.0 TFL and 24 tackles over 15 games.
- Patrick Queen has collected 105 tackles, 9.0 TFL, three sacks, and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far in 16 games over the 2020 campaign.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from