Northwest Division foes meet when the Utah Jazz (6-4) visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (5-6) at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. The Jazz are favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 12, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 12
Derrick Favors: Day To Day (Knee),
Joe Ingles: Day To Day (Achilles)
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Collin Sexton: Out (Ankle),
Darius Garland: Out (Right Shoulder),
Dylan Windler: Out (Wrist),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Kevin Porter Jr.: Out (Personal),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 0.5 points greater than his season average of 23.0.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 5.1 lower than his season average of 27.6.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Conley’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.5 steals less than his season average of 1.0.
Cavaliers Key Players
|Larry Nance Jr.||11||10.5||5.7||4.0||2.5||0.5||1.6|
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 24.5, 0.6 points lower than his season average of 25.1.
- Darius Garland’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 20.5, 6.3 lower than his season average of 26.8.
- Garland’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.0 shot less than his season average of 2.5.
- Andre Drummond’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- This season, the Jazz have a 45.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.2% higher than the 45.1% of shots the Cavaliers’ opponents have hit.
- In games Utah shoots better than 45.1% from the field, it is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Cleveland has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 4-3 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 45.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Cavaliers have shot at a 44.7% rate from the field this season, the same as opponents of the Jazz have averaged.
- This season, Cleveland has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 44.7% from the field.
- When Utah’s opponents shoot higher than 44.7% from the field, it is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Jazz’s 37.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Cavaliers have shot from beyond the arc (38%).
- Utah is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it shoots better than 38% from distance.
- Cleveland is 5-2 against the spread while putting together a 5-2 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 37.5% from downtown.
- The Cavaliers are knocking down 35.3% of their shots from deep, which is 1.7 percentage points fewer than the 37% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Cleveland has a 4-2 ATS record and is 4-2 straight-up when the team makes more than 37% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-0 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 35.3% of its three-point attempts.
- The Jazz’s 15.1 made three-pointers per game this season is 5.4 more made shots on average than the 9.7 per game the Cavaliers give up.
- Utah has gone 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Cleveland makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 4-5 ATS and 4-5 straight up.
- The Cavaliers make the 28th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Jazz give up the 10th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from