The Denver Nuggets (5-5) are to build on a three-game road win streak when they visit the Brooklyn Nets (5-6) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 12, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Nets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 12
Greg Whittington: Out (Left Knee),
Michael Porter Jr.: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Tyler Johnson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Kyrie Irving: Out (Personal)
Nuggets Key Players
Nuggets Player Props
- Nikola Jokic’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is listed at 9.5 boards, 1.8 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.3.
- Jamal Murray’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Jokic’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Kevin Durant’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 1.8 points lower than his season average of 29.3.
- Jarrett Allen’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 1.6 lower than his season average of 24.1.
- Kyrie Irving’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.2 shots lower than his season average of 3.7.
- Allen’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- This season, the Nuggets have a 49.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 5.5% higher than the 43.9% of shots the Nets’ opponents have hit.
- In games Denver shoots higher than 43.9% from the field, it is 3-7 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
- Brooklyn has a 4-6 record against the spread and a 5-5 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 49.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Nets are shooting 47.8% from the field, 0.6% higher than the 47.2% the Nuggets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Brooklyn has compiled a 2-3 record against the spread and a 3-2 straight up record in games it shoots above 47.2% from the field.
- This season, Denver has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 4-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 47.8% from the field.
- The Nuggets shoot 37.3% from three-point range, 1.8% higher than the 35.5% the Nets allow to opponents.
- Denver is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it shoots better than 35.5% from distance.
- Brooklyn is 4-3 against the spread while putting together a 4-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 37.3% from three-point range.
- The Nets’ three-point shooting percentage this season (38.4%) is 0.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Nuggets are averaging (38%).
- Brooklyn is 4-3 ATS and 5-2 overall when the team makes more than 38% of its three-point attempts.
- Denver is 2-4 ATS and 4-2 overall in games it shoots above 38.4% from deep.
- The Nuggets’ 12.5 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.5 fewer made shots on average than the 14 per game the Nets give up.
- When Brooklyn makes more threes than its opponents, it is 4-5 against the spread and 5-4 overall. When Denver is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 1-6 ATS and 2-5 straight up.
- The Nets make the sixth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Nuggets give up the 18th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Nuggets vs Nets Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from