It’ll be the Cleveland Browns (4-7) against the Houston Texans (1-9-1) in Week 13. The Texans, on the moneyline to win, and the Browns, listed at on the spread, kick things off on December 4, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Oddsmakers have set the game’s total at .
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of December 4, 2022 at 1:49 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Browns Vs Texans Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Texans (+7.5)||Under (46.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||23.9 (13)||15.8 (31)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||26.0 (28)||23.6 (20)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.6 (11)||4.8 (30)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.7 (20)||5.7 (20)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||15 (20)||16 (24)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||8 (30)||12 (21)|
Browns Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Browns are 6-5-0 this year.
- There have been seven Browns games (out of 11) that went over the total this season.
- The Browns and their opponent have broken the 46.5-point mark six times this year.
- The over/under in this game is 46.5 points, 1.9 higher than the average total in Cleveland games this season.
Texans Betting Insights
- The Texans’ record against the spread is 5-5-1.
- As a 7.5-point underdog or greater, Houston has two wins ATS (2-0-1).
- The Texans have played 11 games this season, and four of them have gone over the total.
- Houston games have finished with over 46.5 points only two times this season.
- Games involving the Texans this year have averaged 43.6 points per game, a 2.9-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Browns Players to Watch
- Jacoby Brissett has 2,608 yards passing for Cleveland, completing 64.1% of his passes and throwing 12 touchdowns and six interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 238 rushing yards (23.8 ypg) on 47 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Nick Chubb has 1,039 rushing yards on 200 carries with 12 touchdowns.
- Kareem Hunt has been handed the ball 93 times this year and racked up 361 yards (32.8 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Amari Cooper has hauled in 57 receptions for 792 yards (72.0 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone seven times as a receiver.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones has hauled in 42 passes while averaging 53.9 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Harrison Bryant has compiled 23 catches for 179 yards, an average of 16.3 yards per game. He’s scored one time as a receiver this season.
- Myles Garrett has racked up 10.0 sacks to pace the team, while also picking up 7.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Grant Delpit has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 66 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception so far.
Texans Players to Watch
- Davis Mills has recored 2,144 passing yards, or 214.4 per game, so far this season. He has completed 61.9% of his passes and has recorded 11 touchdowns with 11 interceptions.
- Dameon Pierce has rushed 180 times for 788 yards, with three touchdowns.
- Eno Benjamin has piled up 299 yards (on 70 carries) with two touchdowns, while also grabbing 24 passes for 184 yards.
- Nico Collins has racked up 446 receiving yards on 34 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Jordan Akins has put together a 300-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He’s caught 21 passes on 26 targets.
- Chris Moore’s 37 targets have resulted in 24 receptions for 268 yards and two touchdowns.
- Jerry Hughes has racked up 8.0 sacks to pace the team, while also recording 8.0 TFL, 26 tackles, and one interception.
- Houston’s top-tackler, Jonathan Owens, has 92 tackles this year.
- Jalen Pitre leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up 77 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and three passes defended.
Best Betting Sites For Browns vs Texans
Powered By Data Skrive using data from