The Chicago Bulls (4-5) visit the Los Angeles Lakers (6-3) at after Coby White put up 36 points in the Bulls’ 128-124 loss to the Kings. The matchup airs on SportsNet LA at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 8, 2021, 7:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 8
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: Out (Left Ankle)
Lauri Markkanen: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Patrick Williams: Day To Day (Concussion protocol),
Ryan Arcidiacono: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Self Isolating),
Tomas Satoransky: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Bulls 107 Lakers 120
The FanDuel line for this game has the Lakers favored by 9.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (13.0 points). Put your money on the Lakers.
Lakers Key Players
Lakers Player Props
- LeBron James’ PRA prop over/under for the matchup is set at 39.5, 1.1 lower than his season average of 40.6.
- Anthony Davis’ rebounding prop total for the game is set at 8.5 boards, 0.6 rebounds lower than his season average of 9.1.
- James’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 2.4.
- Davis’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Bulls Key Players
|Otto Porter Jr.||9||14.0||6.9||2.0||0.9||0.0||2.2|
|Wendell Carter Jr.||9||11.8||8.2||2.8||0.3||0.6||0.3|
Bulls Player Props
- Zach LaVine’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 35.5, 1.7 higher than his season average of 33.8.
- White’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 6.7 lower than his season average of 29.2.
- White’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Denzel Valentine’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals lower than his season average of 1.3.
- This season, the Lakers have a 49% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.3% higher than the 47.7% of shots the Bulls’ opponents have knocked down.
- Los Angeles is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it shoots better than 47.7% from the field.
- Chicago’s record is 4-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall when its opponents make more than 49% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls’ 46.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is two percentage points higher than the Lakers have given up to their opponents (44.1%).
- Chicago is 4-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it shoots higher than 44.1% from the field.
- When Los Angeles’ opponents shoot greater than 46.1% from the field, it is 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- The Lakers’ 38.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 1.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bulls have shot from deep (37.5%).
- Los Angeles has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when the team makes more than 37.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Chicago has put up a 5-1 against the spread while going 3-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 38.6% from deep.
- The Bulls’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36%) is only 0.9 percentage points higher than opponents of the Lakers are averaging (35.1%).
- Chicago has a 5-1 ATS record and is 4-2 straight-up when the team hits more than 35.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 2-2 ATS and 2-2 overall in games it shoots over 36% from deep.
- The Lakers hit 12.2 three-pointers per game this season, one fewer made shot on average than the 13.2 per game the Bulls allow.
- Chicago is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Los Angeles is 0-4 ATS and 1-3 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Bulls rank 11th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Lakers allow the ninth-fewest made threes in the league.
Lakers vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from