The Milwaukee Bucks (5-3) are favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Utah Jazz (4-4) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at Fiserv Forum. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of January 7, 2021, 6:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Jazz Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 8
Pat Connaughton: Out (Groin),
Sam Merrill: Day To Day (Left Ankle),
Torrey Craig: Out (Nose)
Jarrell Brantley: Out (Not With Team),
Juwan Morgan: Out (Health protocols),
Joe Ingles: Day To Day (Achilles),
Derrick Favors: Day To Day (Knee)
Jazz 108 Bucks 120
The William Hill line for this game has the Bucks favored by six, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (11.4 points). Put your money on the Bucks.In this game, the model projects a total (227.8 points) marginally lower than the William Hill over/under (231.5 points).
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 12.5 boards, 1.6 rebounds higher than his season average of 10.9.
- Khris Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 0.9 lower than his season average of 33.4.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots less than his season average of 2.9.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 1.9.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 2.2 points higher than his season average of 21.3.
- Rudy Gobert’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 12.5 boards, 0.8 rebounds lower than his season average of 13.3.
- Mike Conley’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 3.0.
- Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.0 block lower than his season average of 2.5.
- The Bucks are shooting 50.4% from the field this season, 4.4 percentage points higher than the 46% the Jazz allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it shoots higher than 46% from the field.
- Utah has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 50.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Jazz have shot at a 44.9% rate from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points above the 44.5% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- This season, Utah has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 44.5% from the field.
- This season, Milwaukee has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 44.9% from the field.
- The Bucks’ 43.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Jazz have shot from beyond the arc (40.3%).
- Milwaukee has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when the team makes more than 40.3% of its three-point shots.
- Utah has put up a 3-3 against the spread while going 4-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 43.5% from downtown.
- The Jazz shoot 36.5% from three-point distance this season. That’s -0.6 percentage points lower than the Bucks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.9%).
- Utah is 2-1 ATS and 3-0 overall when the team makes more than 35.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 4-0 ATS record and a 4-0 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.5% from three-point range.
- The Bucks’ 17.6 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.2 more made shots on average than the 14.4 per game the Jazz allow.
- Milwaukee is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Utah is 0-4 ATS and 1-3 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Jazz make the sixth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Bucks allow the 19th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Jazz Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Jazz AVG||Jazz Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from