The Toronto Raptors (1-6) are favored by to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Sacramento Kings (4-4) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 8, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 8
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle),
De’Aaron Fox: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Jabari Parker: Out (Health protocols)
Kings 113 Raptors 112
The spread for this game suggested by the model (0.5 points) is significantly less than the 4.5-point edge DraftKings gives to the Raptors, though the data still has them as the favorite. Put your money on the Kings to cover.
Raptors Key Players
Raptors Player Props
- Fred VanVleet’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 3.1 lower than his season average of 31.6.
- Pascal Siakam’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 0.7 less than his season average of 31.2.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 3.6.
- OG Anunoby’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||8||12.1||8.5||0.8||0.5||0.5||0.9|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s PRA prop total for the matchup is listed at 28.5, 1.7 greater than his season average of 26.8.
- Marvin Bagley III’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 7.5 rebounds, 1.0 rebound lower than his season average of 8.5.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Hassan Whiteside’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Raptors make 42.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 7.2 percentage points lower than the Kings have allowed to their opponents (49.4%).
- Toronto is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it shoots higher than 49.4% from the field.
- Sacramento’s record is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when its opponents make more than 42.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings’ 45.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is -0.5 percentage points lower than the Raptors have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- This season, Sacramento has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
- This season, Toronto has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 1-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 45.2% from the field.
- The Raptors’ 34.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.9 percentage points lower than opponents of the Kings have shot from deep (36.1%).
- Toronto has a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when the team hits more than 36.1% of its three-point shots.
- Sacramento is 2-1 against the spread while putting up a 2-1 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 34.2% from three-point range.
- The Kings are knocking down 35% of their shots from deep, which is only 2.6 percentage points fewer than the 37.6% the Raptors’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Sacramento is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall when shooting over 37.6% as a team from three-point range.
- Toronto has a 1-1 ATS record and a 1-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35% from three-point distance.
- The Raptors’ 14.9 made three-pointers per game this season is 4.3 more made shots on average than the 10.6 per game the Kings give up.
- Toronto has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Sacramento hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 2-3 ATS and 1-4 straight up.
- The Kings are the 26th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Raptors allow the 21st-fewest makes from deep.
Raptors vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from