Pacific Division opponents square off when the Los Angeles Clippers (6-3) visit the Golden State Warriors (4-4) at Chase Center, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The Warriors are underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 8, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 8
Alen Smailagic: Out (Knee),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Jordan Poole: Day To Day (Ankle),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg),
Stephen Curry: Day To Day (Ankle)
Warriors 111 Clippers 115
The model favors the Clippers by 4.0 points, just 1.0 fewer than the 5-point spread set by FanDuel.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Paul George’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 6.4 lower than his season average of 35.9.
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 35.5, 0.8 greater than his season average of 34.7.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 4.0.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||8||10.5||5.6||0.6||1.5||1.0||0.8|
Warriors Player Props
- Stephen Curry’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 38.5, 2.5 less than his season average of 41.0.
- James Wiseman’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 9.5, 8.0 less than his season average of 17.5.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 4.0.
- Kelly Oubre Jr.’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- The Clippers make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.3 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (44.6%).
- Los Angeles has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.6% from the field.
- Golden State has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 3-3 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 46.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Warriors are shooting 44.1% from the field, 1.7% lower than the 45.8% the Clippers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Golden State is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it shoots higher than 45.8% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 44.1% from the field.
- The Clippers’ 40.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 1.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Warriors have shot from deep (39.6%).
- Los Angeles has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when the team connects on more than 39.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Golden State is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 40.8% from deep.
- The Warriors are knocking down 34.3% of their shots from deep, which is zero percentage points fewer than the 34.3% the Clippers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Golden State has a 3-1 ATS record and is 4-0 straight-up when the team makes more than 34.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles has a 6-1 ATS record and a 6-1 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 34.3% of its three-point attempts.
- The Clippers’ 14.1 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.2 more made shots on average than the 12.9 per game the Warriors allow.
- Los Angeles is 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Golden State is 1-4 ATS and 1-4 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Clippers rank seventh in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Warriors allow the 29th-fewest made threes in the league.
Clippers vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from