The New York Knicks (5-3) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (3-4) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at Madison Square Garden as only favorites. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on FS-OK. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 8, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Knicks vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 8
Frank Ntilikina: Out (Right Knee),
Reggie Bullock: Day To Day (Knee),
Kevin Knox II: Day To Day (Knee),
Alec Burks: Out (Ankle),
Obi Toppin: Out (Calf),
Nerlens Noel: Day To Day (Ankle/knee)
Aleksej Pokusevski: Out (Concussion),
Ty Jerome: Day To Day (Left Ankle),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal)
Thunder 99 Knicks 111
The DraftKings line for this game has the Knicks favored by 2.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (12.1 points). Put your money on the Knicks.In this game, the model projects a total (210.8 points) marginally higher than the DraftKings over/under (208.5 points).
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Julius Randle’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 33.5, 9.0 lower than his season average of 42.5.
- Reggie Bullock’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 1.8.
- Mitchell Robinson’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 1.9.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 19.5, 0.5 points higher than his season average of 19.0.
- Darius Bazley’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 13.5, 10.4 less than his season average of 23.9.
- Mike Muscala’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 2.4.
- Bazley’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
- The Knicks are shooting 46.4% from the field this season, 0.6 percentage points lower than the 47% the Thunder allow to opponents.
- New York is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it shoots higher than 47% from the field.
- Oklahoma City’s record is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when its opponents make more than 46.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Thunder are shooting 43.8% from the field, -0.4% lower than the 43.4% the Knicks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Oklahoma City is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it shoots higher than 43.4% from the field.
- New York is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 43.8% from the field.
- The Knicks shoot 37.2% from three-point range, 2.7% higher than the 34.5% the Thunder allow to opponents.
- New York is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it shoots better than 34.5% from distance.
- Oklahoma City has put up a 3-2 against the spread while going 2-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 37.2% from deep.
- The Thunder shoot 33% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 3.2 percentage points higher than the Knicks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (29.8%).
- Oklahoma City is 3-2 ATS and 2-3 overall when the team hits more than 29.8% of its three-point attempts.
- New York has a 4-2 ATS record and a 4-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 33% from three-point distance.
- The Knicks make 10 three-pointers per game this season, 3.7 fewer makes per game than the Thunder allow (13.7).
- Oklahoma City has gone 3-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When New York hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 3-2 ATS and 3-2 straight up.
- The Thunder are the eighth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Knicks allow the seventh-fewest makes from deep.
Knicks vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Knicks Rank||Knicks AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from