The Quinnipiac Bobcats (5-0) will look to extend a three-game road winning streak when taking on the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (3-1) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Place Bell, airing at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the ‘Jacks’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Bobcats ( ).
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of November 25, 2022 at 9:45 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
SFA Vs Quinnipiac Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||SFA (-5.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (149.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
SFA Vs Quinnipiac Stat Rankings (2021-22)
|SFA Avg. (Rank)||Quinnipiac Avg. (Rank)|
|74.5 (80th)||Points Scored||71.8 (153rd)|
|68.4 (152nd)||Points Allowed||71.5 (246th)|
|35.4 (157th)||Rebounds||35.4 (157th)|
|11.9 (37th)||Off. Rebounds||9.9 (179th)|
|5.9 (308th)||3pt Made||8.9 (50th)|
|15 (59th)||Assists||14.3 (93rd)|
|15.4 (347th)||Turnovers||12.5 (207th)|
SFA Vs Quinnipiac Betting Trends
- The ‘Jacks had 12 wins in 32 games against the spread last season.
- SFA’s ATS record as a 5.5-point favorite or greater was 4-7-1 last season.
- The ‘Jacks had 17 of their 32 games hit the over last season.
- SFA’s games finished with more than 149.5 points 10 times last season.
- The over/under for this game is 149.5 points, 6.5 more than the average point total for ‘Jacks games a year ago.
- Quinnipiac’s record against the spread last year was 14-16-0.
- The Bobcats had an ATS record of 4-4 as underdogs of 5.5 points or greater last year.
- Of Quinnipiac’s 31 games last season, 12 hit the over.
- Bobcats games had more than 149.5 points six times last year.
- Quinnipiac’s games averaged 143.3 total points last season, 6.2 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For SFA vs Quinnipiac
SFA Impact Players
- Gavin Kensmil led the ‘Jacks with 16.6 points per contest and 6.8 rebounds last season, while also posting 1.8 assists.
- Calvin Solomon averaged 9.3 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game last year. At the other end, he averaged 1.7 steals and 1 blocked shot.
- Sadaidriene Hall averaged 9.4 points, 1.6 assists and 5.3 rebounds per contest last season.
- David Kachelries paced his squad in assists per contest (3.8) last year, and also put up 9.5 points and 2.9 rebounds. Defensively, he put up 1.1 steals and 0 blocks.
- Jaylin Jackson-Posey posted 7.5 points, 2.2 assists and 2.5 rebounds per contest last year.
Quinnipiac Impact Players
- Luis Kortright paces the Bobcats in assists (4.4 per game), and produces 10.2 points and 4.4 rebounds. He also puts up 1.6 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Ike Nweke is the Bobcats’ top rebounder (7 per game), and he posts 10.8 points and 1 assists.
- Paul Otieno is putting up 7.4 points, 5.8 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest, making 70% of his shots from the field.
- Matt Balanc is posting team highs in points (14.2 per game) and assists (1). And he is delivering 3.4 rebounds, making 49% of his shots from the field and 40% from beyond the arc, with 2 treys per game.
- Tymu Chenery is putting up 9.8 points, 5 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, making 50% of his shots from the floor and 47.4% from 3-point range, with 1.8 triples per contest.