The Monmouth Hawks (0-5) will try to break a five-game losing skid when hosting the Cornell Big Red (4-1) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at OceanFirst Bank Center. This game is at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Big Red’s (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Hawks ( ).
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of November 25, 2022 at 9:45 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Cornell Vs Monmouth Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Cornell (-5.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (151.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Cornell Vs Monmouth Stat Rankings
|Cornell Avg. (Rank)||Monmouth Avg. (Rank)|
|86.6 (16th)||Points Scored||56.8 (361st)|
|68.8 (184th)||Points Allowed||84 (357th)|
|40.6 (40th)||Rebounds||32.8 (282nd)|
|10 (205th)||Off. Rebounds||11.2 (147th)|
|12.6 (5th)||3pt Made||4.6 (345th)|
|21 (9th)||Assists||10.6 (314th)|
|15.6 (323rd)||Turnovers||18.8 (361st)|
Cornell Vs Monmouth Betting Trends
- The Big Red have won twice against the spread this year.
- Cornell is unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 5.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- One of the Big Red’s five games has hit the over.
- Cornell and its opponent have combined for more than 151.5 points twice this season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 151.5 points, and that’s 3.9 less than the average total in this season’s Big Red contests.
- Monmouth has won once against the spread this year.
- The Hawks have won once ATS (1-4) as a 5.5-point underdog or more this season.
- One Cornell game (out of five) has gone over the point total this season.
- Hawks games have finished with over 151.5 points just one time this year.
- Games involving Monmouth this year have averaged 140.8 points per game, a 10.7-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Best Betting Sites For Cornell vs Monmouth
Cornell Impact Players
- Greg Dolan leads his squad in points (14), rebounds (5.6) and assists (4.6) per game, shooting 57.1% from the field and 59.1% from beyond the arc with 2.6 made 3-pointers per contest. Defensively, he posts 1.8 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Sean Hansen is posting 10 points, 3.2 assists and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Guy Ragland Jr. puts up 8.4 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 1 steal and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Chris Manon puts up 9.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 2 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Nazir Williams is putting up 10.6 points, 2.2 assists and 3.4 rebounds per contest.
Monmouth Impact Players
- Myles Foster is the Hawks’ top scorer (11 points per game) and rebounder (7.2), and averages 1.4 assists.
- The Hawks get 8 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game from Jack Collins.
- Klemen Vuga is posting 5.2 points, 5.8 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest, making 42.9% of his shots from the floor.
- Jakari Spence gives the Hawks 3.6 points, 2.6 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game. He also posts 0.8 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Myles Ruth tops the Hawks in assists (2.8 per game), and produces 5.6 points and 1.6 rebounds. He also delivers 1 steal and 0 blocked shots.