The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (2-3) will be looking to stop a three-game losing streak when visiting the Harvard Crimson (4-1) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Lavietes Pavilion. It will air at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Ramblers’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Crimson ( ).
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of November 25, 2022 at 9:45 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Loyola Chicago Vs Harvard Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Harvard (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (131.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Loyola Chicago Vs Harvard Stat Rankings
|Loyola Chicago Avg. (Rank)||Harvard Avg. (Rank)|
|64.6 (320th)||Points Scored||72 (204th)|
|73.4 (275th)||Points Allowed||68.6 (178th)|
|35 (222nd)||Rebounds||32.4 (292nd)|
|10.4 (190th)||Off. Rebounds||8.8 (268th)|
|6 (288th)||3pt Made||6 (288th)|
|12.2 (248th)||Assists||12.8 (212th)|
|20.8 (364th)||Turnovers||13.6 (236th)|
Loyola Chicago Vs Harvard Betting Trends
- The Ramblers haven’t won a game against the spread this year.
- Loyola Chicago has no wins ATS (0-4) as a 1.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Two of the Ramblers’ four games have hit the over.
- Loyola Chicago’s games have had more than 131.5 points scored on three occasions this season.
- The average total for Ramblers games this season has been 138, which is 6.5 points higher than the total for this game.
- Harvard has posted two wins against the spread this year.
- The Crimson don’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 1.5-point underdog or more this year.
- Two of Loyola Chicago’s four games have hit the over.
- There have been three Crimson games this year with more than 131.5 points scored.
- This season, Harvard’s games have resulted in an average scoring total of 140.6, which is 9.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For Loyola Chicago vs Harvard
Loyola Chicago Impact Players
- Philip Alston puts up 14 points and 6.6 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also putting up 0.8 assists, shooting 49% from the floor.
- Tom Welch is putting up 7.2 points, 0.8 assists and 5.8 rebounds per contest.
- Braden Norris posts a team-leading 3.4 assists per contest. He is also averaging 6.4 points and 2.2 rebounds, shooting 28.9% from the floor and 21.4% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Saint Thomas is posting 6.2 points, 1.8 assists and 3.8 rebounds per game.
- Sheldon Edwards is posting 6 points, 1.2 assists and 2.4 rebounds per contest.
Harvard Impact Players
- Chris Ledlum is posting team highs in points (18.8 per game) and rebounds (6.6). And he is delivering 0.8 assists, making 57.8% of his shots from the field and 35.3% from beyond the arc, with 1.2 triples per contest.
- Samuel Silverstein gets the Crimson 12 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. He also puts up 1.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Chisom Okpara gives the Crimson 9.2 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.4 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Idan Tretout gives the Crimson 6.8 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game. He also delivers 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Luka Sakota gets the Crimson 8.2 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest. He also averages 1 steal and 0 blocked shots.