The Philadelphia 76ers (7-1) are favored at to extend a five-game winning streak when they visit the Brooklyn Nets (4-4) at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at Barclays Center. The contest airs on TNT. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of January 6, 2021, 11:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Nets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 7
Mike Scott: Out (Left Knee),
Furkan Korkmaz: Out (Groin)
Kevin Durant: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Rodions Kurucs: Day To Day (Ankle),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Reggie Perry: Day To Day (Groin)
Nets 111 76ers 110
Click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $500) at William Hill!The William Hill point total for this game is just 3.3 points highter than the model projection.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s points prop total for the contest is set at 23.5, 1.8 points lower than his season average of 25.3.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 1.7 greater than his season average of 30.8.
- Seth Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Danny Green’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals lower than his season average of 1.4.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Kevin Durant’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 37.5, 2.5 lower than his season average of 40.0.
- Jarrett Allen’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 22.5, 0.8 lower than his season average of 23.3.
- Kyrie Irving’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.2 shots lower than his season average of 3.7.
- Allen’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
- This season, the 76ers have a 48.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 6.7% higher than the 42.1% of shots the Nets’ opponents have hit.
- In games Philadelphia shoots better than 42.1% from the field, it is 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Brooklyn’s record is 4-4 against the spread and 4-4 overall when its opponents make more than 48.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Nets are shooting 47.9% from the field, 5.3% higher than the 42.6% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Brooklyn has compiled a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-2 straight up record in games it shoots over 42.6% from the field.
- When Philadelphia’s opponents shoot greater than 47.9% from the field, it is 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- The 76ers shoot 38.7% from beyond the arc, 4.2% higher than the 34.5% the Nets allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia has put together a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 34.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn is 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 38.7% from deep.
- The Nets shoot 38.5% from beyond the arc this season. That’s two percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.5%).
- Brooklyn is 4-1 ATS and 4-1 overall when the team hits more than 36.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia has a 5-0 ATS record and a 5-0 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 38.5% of its three-point shots.
- The 76ers’ 12.4 made three-pointers per game this season is two fewer made shots on average than the 14.4 per game the Nets give up.
- When Brooklyn makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall. When Philadelphia is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 3-0 ATS and 3-0 straight up.
- The 76ers make the 17th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Nets allow the 10th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Nets Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from