The Memphis Grizzlies (2-5) are favored at to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (4-4) on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 7, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 7
Jontay Porter: Out (Knee),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Ja Morant: Out (Ankle),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
John Konchar: Out (Ankle),
Killian Tillie: Out (Hip)
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Darius Garland: Out (Right Shoulder),
Dylan Windler: Out (Wrist),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Kevin Porter Jr.: Out (Personal),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
Cavaliers 108 Grizzlies 106
The data strongly suggests betting on the Cavaliers in this one. The model favors them while FanDuel has the Grizzlies favored and the difference between the two is 6.6 points.The FanDuel point total for this game is just 3.2 points lower than the model projection.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Dillon Brooks’ points prop total for the game is set at 17.5, 0.6 points higher than his season average of 16.9.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 2.4 greater than his season average of 28.1.
- Brooks’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Brandon Clarke’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 0.9.
Cavaliers Key Players
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 1.7 higher than his season average of 30.8.
- Darius Garland’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 19.5, 7.3 less than his season average of 26.8.
- Garland’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.0 shot less than his season average of 2.5.
- Andre Drummond’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
- The Grizzlies make 43.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.8 percentage points lower than the Cavaliers have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- Memphis is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
- Cleveland has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 43.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Cavaliers have shot at a 44.9% rate from the field this season, 0.6 percentage points fewer than the 45.5% shooting opponents of the Grizzlies have averaged.
- Cleveland has compiled a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
- Memphis is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 44.9% from the field.
- The Grizzlies’ 32.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is 7.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Cavaliers have shot from beyond the arc (39.9%).
- Memphis has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when the team hits more than 39.9% of its three-point shots.
- Cleveland has put up a 1-0 against the spread while going 1-0 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 32.6% from deep.
- The Cavaliers are making 34.4% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is 0.3 percentage points fewer than the 34.7% the Grizzlies’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Cleveland is 3-2 ATS and 3-2 overall when the team hits more than 34.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis has a 3-1 ATS record and a 2-2 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 34.4% of its three-point attempts.
- The Grizzlies knock down 10.7 three-pointers per game this season, 1.2 more made shots on average than the 9.5 per game the Cavaliers allow.
- When Memphis makes more threes than its opponents, it is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall. When Cleveland is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 4-4 ATS and 4-4 straight up.
- The Cavaliers make the fewest three-pointers in the league, while the Grizzlies give up the ninth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Grizzlies vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from