The IUPUI Jaguars (1-4) will try to stop a three-game road losing streak when visiting the New Orleans Privateers (1-3) on Thursday, November 24, 2022 at Lakefront Arena, airing at 3:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Privateers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Jaguars ( ).
This article uses betting data valid as of November 24, 2022 at 1:44 PM ET. See all the current odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
New Orleans Vs IUPUI Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||IUPUI (+10)|
|Total Pick||Over (136)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
New Orleans Vs IUPUI Stat Rankings (2021-22)
|New Orleans Avg. (Rank)||IUPUI Avg. (Rank)|
|77.2 (39th)||Points Scored||52.4 (359th)|
|74.5 (308th)||Points Allowed||67.1 (112th)|
|36.6 (97th)||Rebounds||31.3 (333rd)|
|9.5 (214th)||Off. Rebounds||10.2 (152nd)|
|4.1 (358th)||3pt Made||5.1 (346th)|
|13 (180th)||Assists||10.4 (342nd)|
|14 (309th)||Turnovers||15.3 (344th)|
New Orleans Vs IUPUI Betting Trends
- The Privateers covered the spread 16 times in 32 games last year.
- Last year, 17 of the Privateers’ 32 games hit the over.
- New Orleans’ games had more than 136 points on 27 occasions last season.
- The point total average for Privateers games last season was 151.7, 15.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- IUPUI beat the spread 10 times in 29 games last year.
- The Jaguars went 8-8 as underdogs of 10 points or more last season.
- There were eight IUPUI games (out of 29) that went over the total last year.
- Jaguars games went over 136 points on just one occasion last season.
- The over/under for this game is 16.4 points higher than the average scoring total for IUPUI’s games last season (119.6).
Best Betting Sites For New Orleans vs IUPUI
New Orleans Impact Players
- Derek St. Hilaire was tops on the Privateers with 20.1 points per game and 2.6 assists last year, while also putting up 3.9 rebounds.
- Troy Green was tops on the Privateers at 6.1 rebounds per contest last year, while also putting up 2.4 assists and 16.6 points.
- Simeon Kirkland posted 8.1 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest last season, shooting 55.8% from the field.
- Tyson Jackson posted 8.7 points, 3.9 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest last season. At the other end, he posted 0.6 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Daniel Sackey led the Privateers at 2.8 assists per game last year, while also putting up 3 rebounds and 6.6 points.
IUPUI Impact Players
- Chris Osten is the Jaguars’ top rebounder (7.4 per game), and he delivers 9 points and 0.2 assists.
- The Jaguars get 6.3 points, 3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game from Vincent Brady II.
- Jonah Carrasco is posting 4.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest, making 50% of his shots from the floor.
- Amhad Jarrard is posting 5.2 points, 0.2 rebounds and 1 assists per contest, making 37% of his shots from the floor.