Central Division foes square off when the Indiana Pacers (5-2) host the Houston Rockets (2-3) at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The Rockets are in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of January 5, 2021, 6:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Rockets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 6
Jeremy Lamb: Out (Knee),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Goga Bitadze: Out (Right ankle),
Brian Bowen II: Out (Groin)
Chris Clemons: Out For Season (Achilles),
Danuel House Jr.: Day To Day (Back),
Mason Jones: Day To Day (Right Ankle)
Rockets 121 Pacers 104
Click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $500) at William Hill!The William Hill point total for this game is just 1.6 points highter than the model projection.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 16.5, 5.5 points less than his season average of 22.0.
- Domantas Sabonis’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 35.5, 3.1 less than his season average of 38.6.
- Victor Oladipo’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 3.3.
- Myles Turner’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.1 blocks lower than his season average of 3.6.
Rockets Key Players
Rockets Player Props
- Christian Wood’s points prop total for the game is set at 15.5, 8.1 points less than his season average of 23.6.
- Sterling Brown’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.5 shots lower than his season average of 2.0.
- Wood’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
- The Pacers are shooting 49.3% from the field this season, 2.9 percentage points higher than the 46.4% the Rockets allow to opponents.
- Indiana is 5-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it shoots better than 46.4% from the field.
- Houston has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 49.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Rockets are shooting 46.8% from the field, 0.9% higher than the 45.9% the Pacers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Houston is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it shoots higher than 45.9% from the field.
- When Indiana’s opponents shoot greater than 46.8% from the field, it is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- The Pacers are making 36.1% of their three-point shots this season, 3.1% lower than the 39.2% the Rockets allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Indiana has put together a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 39.2% of its three-point shots.
- Houston has put up a 2-0 against the spread while going 2-0 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 36.1% from deep.
- The Rockets shoot 33.5% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 8.3 percentage points lower than the Pacers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (41.8%).
- Houston is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when shooting over 41.8% as a team from three-point range.
- Indiana has a 1-0 ATS record and a 1-0 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 33.5% from three-point distance.
- The Pacers connect on 12.9 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.1 more made shots on average than the 12.8 per game the Rockets give up.
- When Indiana makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 2-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall. When Houston is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 1-1 ATS and 0-2 straight up.
- The Pacers rank 12th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Rockets give up the 25th-fewest made threes in the league.
Pacers vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from