The Orlando Magic (5-2) take the court against the Cleveland Cavaliers (4-3) as favorites on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on FS-FL. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 6, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Magic vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 6
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Chuma Okeke: Out (Knee),
Al-Farouq Aminu: Out (Knee),
Evan Fournier: Day To Day (Back Spasms),
James Ennis III: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Isaac Okoro: Out (Foot),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Darius Garland: Out (Right Shoulder),
Dylan Windler: Out (Wrist),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Kevin Porter Jr.: Out (Personal),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
Cavaliers 109 Magic 105
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!FanDuel and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this game, within 0.9 points of each other.
Magic Key Players
Magic Player Props
- Nikola Vucevic’s rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 10.5 rebounds, 0.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.0.
- Markelle Fultz’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 2.5 less than his season average of 24.0.
- Terrence Ross’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Ross’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
Cavaliers Key Players
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 5.2 points lower than his season average of 25.7.
- Andre Drummond’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 1.8 less than his season average of 33.3.
- Darius Garland’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.0 shot lower than his season average of 2.5.
- Drummond’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 1.9.
- The Magic make 43.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.3 percentage points lower than the Cavaliers have allowed to their opponents (44.1%).
- In games Orlando shoots better than 44.1% from the field, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Cleveland is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 43.8% from the field.
- The Cavaliers’ 45.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Magic have given up to their opponents.
- This season, Cleveland has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 46.9% from the field.
- This season, Orlando has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 45.2% from the field.
- The Magic shoot 33.5% from three-point range, 6.2% lower than the 39.7% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- Orlando is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it shoots better than 39.7% from distance.
- Cleveland has put up a 1-0 against the spread while going 1-0 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 33.5% from downtown.
- The Cavaliers shoot 36.9% from beyond the arc this season. That’s -2.7 percentage points lower than the Magic have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.2%).
- Cleveland has a 3-2 ATS record and is 3-2 straight-up when the team makes more than 34.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Orlando has a 5-1 ATS record and a 5-1 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 36.9% of its three-point shots.
- The Magic connect on 9.9 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.4 fewer makes per game than the Cavaliers give up 10.3.
- Cleveland is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Orlando is 2-2 ATS and 2-2 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Cavaliers make the 27th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Magic give up the third-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Magic vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Magic Rank||Magic AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from