The Philadelphia 76ers (6-1) are to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Washington Wizards (2-5) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Wells Fargo Center. The matchup airs on NBCS-DC. The over/under is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 6, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 6
Mike Scott: Out (Left Knee),
Furkan Korkmaz: Out (Groin)
Wizards 120 76ers 106
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!The model projects a total 5.2 points lower than the one set by FanDuel for this game.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s points prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 0.7 points lower than his season average of 23.2.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 33.5, 3.4 higher than his season average of 30.1.
- Seth Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Embiid’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s assists prop total for the game is listed at 6.5 assists, 5.3 assists lower than his season average of 11.8.
- Bradley Beal’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 40.5, 0.2 higher than his season average of 40.3.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Thomas Bryant’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
- The 76ers are shooting 47.1% from the field this season, one percentage point lower than the 48.1% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- In games Philadelphia shoots higher than 48.1% from the field, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Washington has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 47.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards’ 47.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is six percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed to their opponents (41.5%).
- Washington is 2-4 against the spread and 1-5 overall when it shoots better than 41.5% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 5-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 47.5% from the field.
- The 76ers are knocking down 35.7% of their three-point shots this season, 1.8% lower than the 37.5% the Wizards allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia has assembled a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 37.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington has put up a 1-1 against the spread while going 0-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 35.7% from downtown.
- The Wizards’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.7%) is just 2.3 percentage points higher than opponents of the 76ers are averaging (35.4%).
- Washington is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when shooting over 35.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia has a 4-0 ATS record and a 4-0 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 37.7% of its three-point shots.
- The 76ers’ 11.6 made three-pointers per game this season are only 0.7 fewer made shots on average than the 12.3 per game the Wizards give up.
- When Washington makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall. When Philadelphia is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 2-1 ATS and 3-0 straight up.
- The 76ers make the 23rd-most three-pointers in the league, while the Wizards allow the 11th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from