The Utah Jazz (4-3) visit the New York Knicks (4-3) as favorites after Donovan Mitchell put up 31 points in the Jazz’s 130-96 loss to the Nets. The game airs on SportsNet RM at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 6, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 6
Juwan Morgan: Out (Health protocols)
Frank Ntilikina: Day To Day (Right Knee),
Dennis Smith Jr.: Day To Day (Quad),
Alec Burks: Day To Day (Ankle),
Obi Toppin: Out (Calf),
Nerlens Noel: Day To Day (Ankle),
Omari Spellman: Day To Day (Right Calf)
Knicks 110 Jazz 104
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!The model’s predicted total (213.5 points) and the DraftKings set total (214.5 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 0.1 greater than his season average of 30.4.
- Rudy Gobert’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 0.6 lower than his season average of 29.1.
- Mike Conley’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 3.4.
- Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 2.1.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Julius Randle’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 9.5 rebounds, 1.9 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.4.
- Reggie Bullock’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 1.7.
- Mitchell Robinson’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals lower than his season average of 1.4.
- This season, the Jazz have a 45.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.8% higher than the 43.3% of shots the Knicks’ opponents have made.
- In games Utah shoots better than 43.3% from the field, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- New York is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 45.1% from the field.
- The Knicks have shot at a 45.6% clip from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points greater than the 45.2% shooting opponents of the Jazz have averaged.
- New York has put together a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
- This season, Utah has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 45.6% from the field.
- The Jazz’s 37.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is 7.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Knicks have shot from deep (29.5%).
- Utah has assembled a 3-3 record against the spread and a 4-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 29.5% of its three-point attempts.
- New York is 3-3 against the spread while putting up a 3-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 37.3% from three-point distance.
- The Knicks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.3%) is -3.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Jazz are averaging (40.7%).
- New York has a 3-1 ATS record and is 3-1 straight-up when the team hits more than 40.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah is 2-0 ATS and 2-0 overall in games it shoots above 37.3% from deep.
- The Jazz’s 14.4 made three-pointers per game this season is 4.1 more made shots on average than the 10.3 per game the Knicks allow.
- When Utah makes more threes than its opponents, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall. When New York is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 2-2 ATS and 2-2 straight up.
- The Knicks are the 27th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Jazz allow the 15th-fewest makes from deep.
Jazz vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from