The Sacramento Kings (3-4) are favored by to stop a three-game loaing streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (4-4) at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Golden 1 Center. The game airs on NBCS-CHI. The over/under is set at for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 6, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 6
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle),
Tyrese Haliburton: Day To Day (Left wrist)
Lauri Markkanen: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Ryan Arcidiacono: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Self Isolating),
Tomas Satoransky: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Bulls 116 Kings 115
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!The DraftKings total for this game, 231.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 231.4 points, are only 0.1 points apart.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||7||10.9||8.0||0.9||0.3||0.3||0.6|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s points prop total for the game is set at 19.5, 1.1 points less than his season average of 20.6.
- Richaun Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 19.5, 1.6 less than his season average of 21.1.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- Hassan Whiteside’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Bulls Key Players
|Otto Porter Jr.||8||15.4||7.0||1.9||1.0||0.0||2.4|
|Wendell Carter Jr.||8||11.9||7.1||2.6||0.4||0.6||0.4|
Bulls Player Props
- Zach LaVine’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 34.5, 1.7 greater than his season average of 32.8.
- Wendell Carter Jr.’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 1.1 less than his season average of 21.6.
- Coby White’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- LaVine’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- This season, the Kings have a 44.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is three% lower than the 47.2% of shots the Bulls’ opponents have hit.
- Sacramento has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.2% from the field.
- Chicago has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 44.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls are shooting 45.2% from the field, 3.7% lower than the 48.9% the Kings’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Chicago has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 48.9% from the field.
- When Sacramento’s opponents shoot above 45.2% from the field, it is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Kings are hitting 34.5% of their three-point shots this season, three% lower than the 37.5% the Bulls allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Sacramento is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it shoots better than 37.5% from distance.
- Chicago is 2-0 against the spread while putting together a 2-0 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 34.5% from three-point distance.
- The Bulls’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.1%) is only 0.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Kings are averaging (36.3%).
- Chicago is 4-1 ATS and 3-2 overall when the team hits more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento has a 3-1 ATS record and a 2-2 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 36.1% of its three-point attempts.
- The Kings connect on 10.1 three-pointers per game this season, three fewer makes per game than the Bulls allow (13.1).
- Chicago has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Sacramento hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 2-3 ATS and 1-4 straight up.
- The Bulls rank 11th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Kings allow the 18th-fewest made threes in the league.
Kings vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from