Stephen Curry leads the Golden State Warriors (4-3) into a matchup against the Los Angeles Clippers (5-3) after putting up 30 points in a 137-106 win over the Kings. The Warriors are underdogs in the game on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 6, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 6
Marcus Morris Sr.: Out (Knee),
Paul George: Out (Ankle)
Alen Smailagic: Out (Knee),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
Warriors 117 Clippers 111
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Paul George’s points prop total for the game is set at 20.5, 4.6 points lower than his season average of 25.1.
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 36.5, 0.8 greater than his season average of 35.7.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 4.3.
- Serge Ibaka’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||7||10.9||5.7||0.7||1.6||1.1||0.9|
Warriors Player Props
- Curry’s assists prop total for the matchup is posted at 6.5 assists, 0.1 assists greater than his season average of 6.4.
- James Wiseman’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 9.5, 8.5 less than his season average of 18.0.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 4.4.
- Wiseman’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
- The Clippers make 47.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.6 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (44.6%).
- Los Angeles is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it shoots better than 44.6% from the field.
- Golden State has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 47.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Warriors are shooting 43.9% from the field, 1.9% lower than the 45.8% the Clippers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Golden State is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 43.9% from the field.
- The Clippers are knocking down 41.9% of their three-point shots this season, 1.4% higher than the 40.5% the Warriors allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Los Angeles is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it shoots better than 40.5% from distance.
- Golden State is 3-1 against the spread while putting together a 4-0 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 41.9% from downtown.
- The Warriors’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.2%) is -0.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Clippers are averaging (35%).
- Golden State is 3-1 ATS and 4-0 overall when the team hits more than 35% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 5-1 ATS and 5-1 overall in games it shoots above 35.2% from deep.
- The Clippers’ 14.5 made three-pointers per game this season are only 0.9 more made shots on average than the 13.6 per game the Warriors allow.
- When Los Angeles makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall. When Golden State is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 1-3 ATS and 1-3 straight up.
- The Clippers rank fifth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Warriors allow the most made threes in the league.
Clippers vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from