The Baltimore Ravens (11-5) visit the Tennessee Titans (11-5) in the AFC Wild Card round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs as favorites on January 10, 2021 at 1:05 PM ET on ABC/ESPN. The point total is set at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 5, 2021, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Titans Odds
|Ravens (-3.5)||Under (54.5)||Ravens 29 Titans 24|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore has put together a 10-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens are 8-5-1 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Baltimore’s games have gone under the point total in nine out of 16 opportunities this season (56.2%).
- The Ravens average points scored this season (29.2) and the Titans points allowed (27.4) are within 1.8 points of each other.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Baltimore is 8-0 and 6-1-1 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 7-1 overall and 6-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.4 points.
- Baltimore has a 5-2-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 6-2 overall in away games.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee has put together a losing 7-9 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans have a losing ATS record of 4-5 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Tennessee’s games have hit the over in 13 out of 16 opportunities this season (81.2%).
- The Titans, on average, score 11.8 more points per game this season (30.7) than the Ravens allow (18.9).
- In games where Tennessee scores at least 30.7 points this season, they are 8-1 overall and 5-4 against the spread.
- When Baltimore allows opposing offenses to put 18.9 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 9-0 overall and 8-0-1 against the spread.
- Tennessee’s record against the spread in home games this year is an even 4-4, and its record at home overall is 5-3.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Ravens||29.2 (7)||18.9 (2)||48.2|
|Titans||30.7 (4)||27.4 (24)||58.1|
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 2,757 yards while completing 64.4% of his passes (242-of-376), with 26 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 16 games this year (172.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 159 times for 1,005 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 62.8 yards per game.
- In 16 games in 2020, J.K. Dobbins has run for 805 yards on 134 carries (50.3 ypg), with nine rushing touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown has reeled in 58 passes to lead the team with 769 yards with eight touchdowns. He has been targeted 99 times and averages 48.1 yards per game over 16 outings.
- Mark Andrews’ statline this year shows 58 grabs for 701 yards and seven touchdowns over 16 games. He puts up 43.8 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 89 times.
- Miles Boykin has caught 19 passes on 33 targets for 266 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 16.6 yards per game in 16 contests in 2020.
- Matthew Judon has 6.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 9.0 TFL and 50 tackles over 16 games.
- In 16 games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Patrick Queen has racked up 105 tackles, 9.0 TFL, three sacks, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Marcus Peters has intercepted four passes to lead the team while adding 52 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and nine passes defended 14 over games.
Titans Players to Watch
- This year, Ryan Tannehill has put up 3,817 passing yards (238.6 yards per game) while going 315-for-481 (65.5% completion percentage) and throwing 33 touchdowns and seven interceptions in 16 games. He has added 266 rushing yards on 43 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 16.6 yards per game.
- Derrick Henry has racked up a team-high 2,027 rushing yards (126.7 yards per game) and scored 17 touchdowns in 16 games.
- A.J. Brown has been targeted 106 times and has 70 catches to lead the team with 1,073 yards (76.6 ypg) with 11 touchdowns in 14 games this season.
- Corey Davis’ statline this year shows 65 catches for 984 yards and five touchdowns over the course of 16 games. He averages 61.5 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 92 times.
- Jonnu Smith has totaled 448 yards on 41 passes with eight touchdowns in 2020, averaging 29.9 yards per game on 65 targets in 15 contests.
- Harold Landry has 5.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 10.0 TFL, 67 tackles, and one interception over 16 games.
- In 16 games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Kevin Byard has collected 110 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from