Pac-12 rivals will clash when the No. 10 Oregon Ducks (9-2) meet the No. 22 Oregon State Beavers (8-3). The Beavers,on the moneyline to win, and the Ducks, listed at on the spread, kick things off on November 26, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET on ABC. Sportsbooks have set an over/under of points for the matchup.
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of November 26, 2022 at 7:25 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Oregon Vs. Oregon State Odds
|Oregon State (+2.5)||Under (57.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Oregon||Stats (Rank)||Oregon State|
|40.2 (4)||Points Per Game||31.9 (41)|
|26.5 (69)||Points Per Game Against||20.3 (26)|
|288.3 (18)||Pass Yards||213.2 (90)|
|278.8 (121)||Pass Yards Against||219.3 (60)|
|222.9 (12)||Rush Yards||193.6 (33)|
|112.5 (21)||Rush Yards Against||111.4 (20)|
|10 (16)||Giveaways||14 (47)|
|17 (36)||Takeaways||15 (57)|
Oregon Vs. Oregon State Betting Insights
Oregon Stats And Trends
- Oregon’s record against the spread is 8-3-0.
- Oregon’s ATS record as 2.5-point or bigger favorites is 7-2.
- Oregon has played 11 games this year, and six of them have hit the over.
- Ducks games have had more than 57.5 points scored on nine occasions this year.
- The average total for Ducks games this season has been 63.7, 6.2 points higher than the total for this game.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Oregon State and Oregon have split their past two matchups 1-1. Oregon has had the upper hand scoring in those two matchups, totaling 76 points while Oregon State notched 70.
Oregon State Stats And Trends
- Oregon State’s record against the spread in 2022 is 9-2-0.
- As a 2.5-point underdog or more, Oregon State has two wins ATS (2-1).
- This season, six of Oregon State’s 11 games have gone over the point total.
- Beavers games have gone over 57.5 points on three occasions this year.
- The over/under for this game is 2.7 points higher than the average scoring total for Beavers games (54.8).
Oregon Players To Watch
- Bo Nix has thrown for 3,062 yards (278.4 ypg) to lead Oregon, completing 72.4% of his passes and collecting 25 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 513 rushing yards (46.6 ypg) on 80 carries with 14 rushing touchdowns.
- Mar’Keise Irving has carried the ball 129 times for a team-high 851 yards (77.4 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 25 catches for 274 yards (24.9 per game) and three touchdowns.
- This season Noah Whittington has rushed for 673 yards (61.2 per game) on 112 carries with four touchdowns.
- Troy Franklin’s team-leading 789 receiving yards (71.7 yards per game) have come on 48 receptions with seven touchdowns.
- Kris Hutson has put up a 452-yard season so far (45.2 receiving yards per game), reeling in 41 passes.
- Dont’E Thornton’s 15 grabs have netted him 343 yards (42.9 ypg) and one touchdown.
Oregon State Players To Watch
- Ben Gulbranson leads Oregon State with 1,230 passing yards (153.8 ypg) on 103-of-163 passing with eight touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Damien Martinez has carried the ball 143 times for a team-high 867 yards (78.8 per game), with seven touchdowns this year.
- This season Jamious Griffin has rushed for 411 yards (41.1 per game) on 76 carries with three touchdowns.
- Tre’Shaun Harrison’s team-high 589 receiving yards (53.5 yards per game) have come on 50 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Anthony Gould has recorded 457 receiving yards (45.7 yards per game) and three touchdowns, reeling in 27 passes this year.
- Tyjon Lindsey’s 26 receptions are good enough for 288 yards (28.8 ypg) and one touchdown.