Sun Belt opponents will do battle when the Marshall Thundering Herd (7-4) battle the Georgia State Panthers (4-7) at Joan C. Edwards Stadium in Huntington, West Virginia. The Panthers (on the moneyline to win) will visit the Thundering Herd ( ) on November 26, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN+. A point total of has been set for the game.
This article references odds valid as of November 26, 2022 at 7:23 AM ET. See all the current odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Marshall Vs. Georgia State Odds
|Marshall (-6.5)||Over (45)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Marshall||Stats (Rank)||Georgia State|
|23.8 (95)||Points Per Game||30.6 (53)|
|15.5 (7)||Points Per Game Against||31.5 (111)|
|197.9 (104)||Pass Yards||194.5 (109)|
|194.7 (30)||Pass Yards Against||230.5 (77)|
|196.1 (29)||Rush Yards||227.8 (10)|
|86.4 (5)||Rush Yards Against||159.9 (82)|
|15 (65)||Giveaways||18 (98)|
|24 (3)||Takeaways||24 (3)|
Marshall Vs. Georgia State Betting Insights
Marshall Stats And Trends
- Marshall is 6-5-0 against the spread this year.
- As at least a 6.5-point favorite, Marshall has two wins ATS (2-3).
- Two of Marshall’s 11 games have hit the over.
- Four times so far this season, the Thundering Herd and their opponent have combined to score more than 45 points.
- Thundering Herd games have had an average of 51.2 points this season, 6.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Georgia State Stats And Trends
- Georgia State has five wins in 11 contests against the spread this season.
- Georgia State has won twice ATS (2-2-1) as a 6.5-point underdog or more this year.
- Of 11 Georgia State games so far this season, five have gone over the total.
- Every Panthers game has finished with more than 45 points this year.
- The average total for Panthers games is 58.2 points, 13.2 more than this game’s over/under.
Marshall Players To Watch
- Cam Fancher has been a dual threat to lead Marshall in both passing and rushing. He has 1,224 passing yards (122.4 ypg), completing 54.4% of his passes and throwing six touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 363 yards (36.3 ypg) on 89 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Khalan Laborn has carried the ball 270 times for a team-high 1,323 yards (120.3 per game), with 14 touchdowns this year.
- Corey Gammage’s 559 receiving yards (50.8 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 38 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Charles Montgomery has racked up 332 receiving yards (36.9 yards per game), reeling in 27 passes this year.
- Talik Keaton’s 24 grabs have yielded 226 yards (28.3 ypg).
Georgia State Players To Watch
- Darren Grainger has been a dual threat to lead Georgia State in both passing and rushing. He has 2,140 passing yards (194.5 ypg), completing 57% of his passes and recording 17 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 730 yards (66.4 ypg) on 145 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- This season Tucker Gregg has racked up 161 carries for 684 yards (62.2 per game) and 11 touchdowns.
- Jamari Thrash’s team-high 955 receiving yards (86.8 yards per game) have come on 51 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Robert Lewis has caught 21 passes for 368 yards (46.0 yards per game) and six touchdowns this year.
- Ja’Cyais Credle’s 28 grabs are good enough for 361 yards (45.1 ypg) and two touchdowns.