The UTSA Roadrunners (9-2) have a C-USA matchup versus the UTEP Miners (5-6). The Roadrunners () play host to the Miners ( to win on the moneyline) on November 26, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET on STAD. The matchup’s point total is currently listed at .
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of November 26, 2022 at 12:28 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
UTSA Vs. UTEP Odds
|UTSA (-16.5)||Over (56.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|38.3 (12)||Points Per Game||23.8 (95)|
|26.1 (63)||Points Per Game Against||26.4 (68)|
|298.7 (13)||Pass Yards||215.2 (87)|
|259.6 (109)||Pass Yards Against||201.6 (36)|
|182.2 (45)||Rush Yards||159.4 (61)|
|140.4 (54)||Rush Yards Against||141.1 (57)|
|14 (45)||Giveaways||16 (76)|
|15 (58)||Takeaways||15 (58)|
UTSA Vs. UTEP Betting Insights
UTSA Stats And Trends
- UTSA has beaten the spread six times in 11 games.
- UTSA has won once ATS (1-2) as a 16.5-point or higher favorite this year.
- Out of 11 UTSA games so far this season, six have hit the over.
- Roadrunners games have finished with more than 56.5 points nine times so far this season.
- Roadrunners games average 62.6 total points per game this season, 6.1 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
UTSA has a 2-0 advantage over UTEP in the last two matchups between these two teams. UTSA outscored UTEP 96-44 in those two head-to-head matchups.
UTEP Stats And Trends
- UTEP has four wins in 11 contests against the spread this season.
- UTEP has one win ATS (1-1) as a 16.5-point underdog or more this season.
- This season, three of UTEP’s 11 games have gone over the point total.
- There have been four Miners games this season with more than 56.5 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 6.7 points higher than the average scoring total for Miners games (49.8).
UTSA Players To Watch
- Frank Harris leads UTSA with 3,142 passing yards (285.6 ypg) on 257-of-370 passing with 24 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season. He also has 525 rushing yards (47.7 ypg) on 93 carries while scoring eight touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Brenden Brady, has carried the ball 152 times for 690 yards (62.7 per game), with nine touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 18 passes for 190 yards (17.3 per game).
- Joshua Cephus’ 836 receiving yards (76.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 75 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Zakhari Franklin has hauled in 69 passes for 830 yards (75.5 yards per game) and 10 touchdowns this year.
- De’Corian Clark has hauled in 51 catches for 741 yards (82.3 ypg) and eight touchdowns this season.
UTEP Players To Watch
- Gavin Hardison has 2,063 passing yards (206.3 ypg) to lead UTEP, completing 52.2% of his passes and recording 11 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season.
- Deion Hankins has carried the ball 133 times for a team-high 670 yards (60.9 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Ronald Awatt has piled up 648 yards (58.9 per game) on 148 attempts with two touchdowns.
- Tyrin Smith’s 940 receiving yards (85.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 67 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Reynaldo Flores has put up a 516-yard season so far (46.9 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 47 passes.
- Kelly Akharaiyi’s 19 grabs this season have resulted in 257 yards (32.1 ypg) and one touchdown.