The Philadelphia 76ers (5-1) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Charlotte Hornets (2-4) on Monday, January 4, 2021 at Wells Fargo Center as favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The over/under in the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 4, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Hornets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 4
Mike Scott: Day To Day (Left Knee),
Furkan Korkmaz: Out (Groin)
Cody Zeller: Out (Hand)
Hornets 113 76ers 103
The model projects the 76ers to win, just as DraftKings does, but the model favors them by slightly more points (10.6 to 9.5).The model predicts a total 3.3 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 37.5, 2.9 lower than his season average of 40.4.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 1.0 greater than his season average of 30.5.
- Seth Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Simmons’ blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 1.0 block lower than his season average of 1.5.
Hornets Key Players
Hornets Player Props
- Terry Rozier’s points prop total for the game is set at 18.5, 4.7 points less than his season average of 23.2.
- Bismack Biyombo’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 4.5 rebounds, 3.2 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.7.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.3 shots lower than his season average of 3.8.
- LaMelo Ball’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
- This season, the 76ers have a 46.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.9% lower than the 47.8% of shots the Hornets’ opponents have made.
- Philadelphia is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it shoots higher than 47.8% from the field.
- Charlotte has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 46.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Hornets are shooting 44.5% from the field, -3.1% lower than the 41.4% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Charlotte has put together a 2-1 record against the spread and a 2-1 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 41.4% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 44.5% from the field.
- The 76ers’ 35.9% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Hornets have shot from deep (36.2%).
- Philadelphia has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when the team connects on more than 36.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Charlotte is 1-2 against the spread while putting together a 1-2 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 35.9% from three-point range.
- The Hornets’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.2%) is only 0.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the 76ers are averaging (35.8%).
- Charlotte is 1-3 ATS and 1-3 overall when the team makes more than 35.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia is 2-0 ATS and 2-0 overall in games it shoots above 36.2% from deep.
- The 76ers hit 11.7 three-pointers per game this season, one fewer make per game than the Hornets allow (12.7).
- Charlotte has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 1-1 ATS and 2-0 straight up.
- The Hornets make the 14th-most three-pointers in the league, while the 76ers allow the second-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Hornets Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from