The Orlando Magic (4-2) host the Cleveland Cavaliers (4-2) as favorites after Nikola Vucevic racked up 30 points in the Magic’s 108-99 loss to the Thunder. The matchup airs on FS-FL at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 4, 2021. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 4, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Magic vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 4
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Chuma Okeke: Out (Knee),
Al-Farouq Aminu: Out (Knee),
Evan Fournier: Day To Day (Back Spasms),
James Ennis III: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Isaac Okoro: Day To Day (Foot),
Dylan Windler: Out (Wrist),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Kevin Porter Jr.: Out (Personal),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
Cavaliers 111 Magic 108
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Magic Key Players
Magic Player Props
- Terrence Ross’ PRA prop total for the matchup is posted at 20.5, 5.1 lower than his season average of 25.6.
- Markelle Fultz’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 2.3 less than his season average of 24.8.
- Ross’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Evan Fournier’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
Cavaliers Key Players
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 20.5, 5.5 points less than his season average of 26.0.
- Andre Drummond’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is set at 13.5 boards, 0.7 rebounds less than his season average of 14.2.
- Darius Garland’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Drummond’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
- The Magic are shooting 43.9% from the field this season, 0.3 percentage points lower than the 44.2% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- In games Orlando shoots higher than 44.2% from the field, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Cleveland has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 43.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Cavaliers’ 46.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is -1.9 percentage points higher than the Magic have given up to their opponents (48.2%).
- Cleveland has put together a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 straight up record in games it shoots better than 48.2% from the field.
- This season, Orlando has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 46.3% from the field.
- The Magic shoot 31.4% from beyond the arc, 7.6% lower than the 39% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- Orlando has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when the team connects on more than 39% of its three-point attempts.
- Cleveland is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 31.4% from deep.
- The Cavaliers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.1%) is just 3.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Magic are averaging (34%).
- Cleveland has a 3-1 ATS record and is 3-1 straight-up when the team makes more than 34% of its three-point attempts.
- Orlando has a 4-1 ATS record and a 4-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.1% from three-point distance.
- The Magic make 9 three-pointers per game this season, 1.3 fewer made shots on average than the 10.3 per game the Cavaliers give up.
- Cleveland has gone 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Orlando hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 2-2 ATS and 2-2 straight up.
- The Cavaliers make the 28th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Magic give up the second-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Magic vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Magic Rank||Magic AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from