Stephen Curry leads the Golden State Warriors (3-3) against the Sacramento Kings (3-3) after scoring 62 points in a 137-122 win over the Trail Blazers. The Warriors are in the matchup on Monday, January 4, 2021, which tips off at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-BA. The point total is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 4, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 4
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle),
Tyrese Haliburton: Out (Left wrist)
Alen Smailagic: Out (Knee),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
James Wiseman: Day To Day (Left Ankle),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
Warriors 121 Kings 108
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!The model projects a total 4.1 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||6||11.8||7.8||1.0||0.3||0.3||0.7|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s points prop total for the contest is set at 20.5, 0.5 points lower than his season average of 21.0.
- Richaun Holmes’ rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 7.5 rebounds, 1.8 rebounds lower than his season average of 9.3.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 3.8.
- Hassan Whiteside’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||6||9.7||6.2||0.5||1.7||1.0||0.3|
Warriors Player Props
- Curry’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 37.5, 5.7 lower than his season average of 43.2.
- James Wiseman’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 15.5, 3.0 lower than his season average of 18.5.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 4.3.
- Kelly Oubre Jr.’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
- This season, the Kings have a 45.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.4% lower than the 45.7% of shots the Warriors’ opponents have made.
- Sacramento has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 1-2 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- Golden State has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 45.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Warriors have shot at a 42.4% rate from the field this season, 5.8 percentage points less than the 48.2% shooting opponents of the Kings have averaged.
- This season, Golden State has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 48.2% from the field.
- Sacramento is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 42.4% from the field.
- The Kings’ 35.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is 6.6 percentage points lower than opponents of the Warriors have shot from deep (42.3%).
- Sacramento has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when the team hits more than 42.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Golden State is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when its opponents shoot better than 35.7% from deep.
- The Warriors are knocking down 31.7% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is 1.2 percentage points fewer than the 32.9% the Kings’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Golden State is 2-1 ATS and 3-0 overall when the team hits more than 32.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento has a 2-1 ATS record and a 2-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 31.7% from three-point range.
- The Kings connect on 10.2 three-pointers per game this season, 1.8 fewer makes per game than the Warriors allow (12).
- Golden State has gone 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Sacramento hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 2-2 ATS and 1-3 straight up.
- The Warriors are the 17th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Kings give up the 10th-fewest makes from deep.
Kings vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from