The San Antonio Spurs (2-3) are as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Utah Jazz (3-2) on Sunday, January 3, 2021 at AT&T Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 3, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Spurs Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 3
Derrick Favors: Day To Day (Right Knee),
Royce O’Neale: Day To Day (Right Knee)
LaMarcus Aldridge: Day To Day (Knee),
Derrick White: Out (Toe),
Quinndary Weatherspoon: Out (Knee)
Spurs 111 Jazz 108
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!In this game, the model projects a total (218.9 points) slightly lower than the FanDuel over/under (221 points).
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Mike Conley’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 14.5, 6.9 points less than his season average of 21.4.
- Rudy Gobert’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 1.7 lower than his season average of 31.2.
- Conley’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.3 shots lower than his season average of 3.8.
- Gobert’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Spurs Key Players
|Lonnie Walker IV||5||13.0||3.4||2.2||0.4||0.4||2.0|
Spurs Player Props
- DeMar DeRozan’s assists prop over/under for the game is listed at 5.5 assists, 2.5 assists lower than his season average of 8.0.
- Keldon Johnson’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 18.5, 6.5 less than his season average of 25.0.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Johnson’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Jazz are shooting 44.3% from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points lower than the 46.2% the Spurs allow to opponents.
- In games Utah shoots higher than 46.2% from the field, it is 0-1 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- San Antonio is 2-0 against the spread and 0-2 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 44.3% from the field.
- The Spurs’ 45.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is two percentage points higher than the Jazz have given up to their opponents (43.8%).
- San Antonio has compiled a 2-1 record against the spread and a 2-1 straight up record in games it shoots above 43.8% from the field.
- Utah is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 45.8% from the field.
- The Jazz shoot 35.2% from deep, 3.2% lower than the 38.4% the Spurs allow to opponents.
- Utah has collected a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 38.4% of its three-point shots.
- San Antonio has put up a 1-0 against the spread while going 0-1 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 35.2% from downtown.
- The Spurs shoot 37.9% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 4.3 percentage points lower than the Jazz have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (42.2%).
- San Antonio is 0-0 ATS and 0-0 overall when the team hits more than 42.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 1-0 ATS record and a 1-0 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.9% from three-point range.
- The Jazz knock down 13.8 three-pointers per game this season, 2.2 more makes per game than the Spurs allow (11.6).
- Utah is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while San Antonio is 2-1 ATS and 1-2 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Jazz make the eighth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Spurs allow the ninth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from