The Phoenix Suns (5-1) are to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Los Angeles Clippers (4-2) at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 3, 2021 at PHX Arena. The game airs on PRIME. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 3, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Suns Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 3
Marcus Morris Sr.: Out (Knee)
Abdel Nader: Out (Concussion Protocol),
Jalen Smith: Out (Ankle)
Suns 112 Clippers 101
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!The model projects a total 4.6 points lower than the one set by FanDuel for this matchup.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Paul George’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 4.8 less than his season average of 34.3.
- Nicolas Batum’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 5.5 boards, 1.0 rebound lower than his season average of 6.5.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 3.8.
- Ivica Zubac’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 34.5, 6.2 greater than his season average of 28.3.
- Chris Paul’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 1.7 greater than his season average of 25.8.
- Mikal Bridges’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.5 shots lower than his season average of 3.0.
- Booker’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 steals lower than his season average of 1.2.
- The Clippers are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points higher than the 45% the Suns allow to opponents.
- In games Los Angeles shoots better than 45% from the field, it is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Phoenix is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.6% from the field.
- The Suns’ 46.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.3 percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- Phoenix has put together a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.3% from the field.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 46.6% from the field.
- The Clippers shoot 39.4% from beyond the arc, 9.4% higher than the 30% the Suns allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when the team makes more than 30% of its three-point shots.
- Phoenix is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 39.4% from deep.
- The Suns shoot 37.9% from three-point distance this season. That’s 4.9 percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (33%).
- Phoenix has a 5-0 ATS record and is 5-0 straight-up when the team hits more than 33% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles has a 4-2 ATS record and a 4-2 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 37.9% of its three-point shots.
- The Clippers hit 14 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.2 fewer made shots on average than the 14.2 per game the Suns give up.
- When Phoenix makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall. When Los Angeles is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 0-2 ATS and 0-2 straight up.
- The Clippers rank seventh in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Suns give up the least made threes in the league.
Clippers vs Suns Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Suns AVG||Suns Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from