The Atlanta Hawks (4-1) host the Cleveland Cavaliers (3-2) in a matchup of Southeast Division teams at State Farm Arena, starting at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021. The Cavaliers are underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 2, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 2
Danilo Gallinari: Out (Ankle),
Onyeka Okongwu: Out (Foot),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Rajon Rondo: Out (Left Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Day To Day (Right Knee),
Tony Snell: Out (Foot)
Isaac Okoro: Out (Foot),
Dylan Windler: Out (Wrist),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Kevin Porter Jr.: Out (Personal),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
Cavaliers 119 Hawks 114
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!The FanDuel total for this game, 233 points, and the model’s projected total, 233.8 points, are only 0.8 points apart.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s points prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 2.1 points lower than his season average of 30.6.
- John Collins’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 4.3 greater than his season average of 27.2.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Kevin Huerter’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 1.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
Cavaliers Key Players
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 20.5, 5.3 points lower than his season average of 25.8.
- Andre Drummond’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 3.9 lower than his season average of 36.4.
- Darius Garland’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.5 shots lower than his season average of 3.0.
- Drummond’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 2.4.
- The Hawks are shooting 47.6% from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points higher than the 44.8% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- Atlanta has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
- Cleveland is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 47.6% from the field.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 47.2% from the field, three% higher than the 44.2% the Hawks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Cleveland has put together a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 straight up record in games it shoots above 44.2% from the field.
- This season, Atlanta has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 47.2% from the field.
- The Hawks’ 40.9% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Cavaliers have shot from beyond the arc (39.8%).
- Atlanta has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when the team hits more than 39.8% of its three-point shots.
- Cleveland is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when its opponents shoot better than 40.9% from deep.
- The Cavaliers are hitting 39.9% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is just 9.4 percentage points greater than the 30.5% the Hawks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Cleveland has a 3-1 ATS record and is 3-1 straight-up when the team makes more than 30.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta is 3-1 ATS and 4-0 overall in games it shoots over 39.9% from deep.
- The Hawks’ 16.2 made three-pointers per game this season is 5.2 more made shots on average than the 11 per game the Cavaliers give up.
- When Atlanta makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall. When Cleveland is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 3-2 ATS and 3-2 straight up.
- The Hawks make the second-most three-pointers in the league, while the Cavaliers give up the 26th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Hawks vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from