The Phoenix Suns (4-1) are to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Denver Nuggets (1-3) at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, January 1, 2021 at Ball Arena. The matchup airs on ALT. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 1, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Suns Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 1
Greg Whittington: Day To Day (Left knee),
JaMychal Green: Day To Day (Calf),
Jamal Murray: Day To Day (Elbow)
Abdel Nader: Out (Concussion),
Jalen Smith: Out (Ankle)
Suns 117 Nuggets 106
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Nuggets Key Players
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s points prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 5.3 points greater than his season average of 20.2.
- Deandre Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 4.3 higher than his season average of 23.2.
- Mikal Bridges’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Booker’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals lower than his season average of 1.4.
- The Nuggets shot 47.3% from the field last season, 0.1 percentage points higher than the 47.2% the Suns allowed to opponents.
- Denver had a 33-14-4 record against the spread and a 38-13 straight-up record in games it shot better than 47.2% from the field.
- Phoenix had a 25-10-2 record against the spread and a 24-13 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 47.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Suns’ 46.8% shooting percentage from the field last season was 0.3 percentage points higher than the Nuggets allowed to their opponents (46.5%).
- Last season, Phoenix had a 27-13 record against the spread and a 26-14 record overall in games the team collectively shot better than 46.5% from the field.
- Last season, Denver had a 33-15-1 record against the spread and a 40-10 straight up record when it allowed opponents to shoot over 46.8% from the field.
- The Nuggets’ 36.3% three-point shooting percentage last season was the same as opponents of the Suns shot from deep.
- Denver went 25-13-2 against the spread and 30-10 overall when it shot better than 36.3% from distance.
- Phoenix went 25-7-2 against the spread while putting up a 24-10 straight-up record when its opponents shot over 36.3% from downtown.
- The Suns’ three-point shooting percentage last season (35.8%) was only 0.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Nuggets averaged (36.1%).
- Phoenix went 23-12 against the spread and 23-12 overall when shooting above 36.1% as a team from three-point range.
- Denver went 29-15-2 ATS and 35-12 overall in games it shot above 35.8% from deep.
- The Nuggets hit 11.2 three-pointers per game last season, just 0.2 fewer made shots on average than the 11.4 per game the Suns gave up.
- Phoenix went 23-8-1 against the spread and 22-10 overall last season in games it out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Denver made fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it was 17-30 ATS and 20-27 straight up.
- The Nuggets ranked 24th in the NBA in made three-pointers a season ago, while the Suns gave up the eighth-fewest made threes in the league.
Nuggets vs Suns Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Suns AVG||Suns Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from