James Harden leads the Houston Rockets (0-2) into a matchup with the Sacramento Kings (3-1) after putting up 34 points in a 124-111 loss to the Nuggets. The Rockets are favorites in the game on Thursday, December 31, 2020, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on SportsNet SW. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of December 31, 2020, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Rockets vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 31
Chris Clemons: Out For Season (Achilles),
DeMarcus Cousins: Out (Contract Tracing),
Eric Gordon: Out (Health protocols),
Mason Jones: Out (Right ankle),
Ben McLemore: Out (Self Isolating),
Kenyon Martin Jr.: Out (Self Isolating)
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle)
Kings 122 Rockets 114
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!The DraftKings point total for this game is more than two possessions lower (7.1 points) than the model projection. Put your money on the over.
Rockets Key Players
Kings Key Players
- The Rockets made 44.9% of their shots from the field last season, which was 2.2 percentage points lower than the Kings allowed to their opponents (47.1%).
- In games Houston shot better than 47.1% from the field, it went 18-7 against the spread and 23-2 overall.
- Sacramento’s record was 18-9 against the spread and 16-11 overall when its opponents made more than 44.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings shot 46.2% from the field, equal to what the Rockets’ opponents shot last season.
- Sacramento went 23-12-2 against the spread and 21-16 overall when it shot better than 46.2% from the field.
- Houston went 22-15-1 against the spread and 31-8 overall in games it allowed opponents to shoot higher than 46.2% from the field.
- The Rockets knocked down 34.8% of their three-point shots last season, 0.9% lower than the 35.7% the Kings allowed opponents to shoot from deep.
- Houston had a 24-13 record against the spread and a 28-9 record overall when the team knocked down more than 35.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento put up a 26-10-1 against the spread while going 19-18 overall in games last season when its opponents shot better than 34.8% from deep.
- The Kings knocked down 36.4% of their shots from three-point range, which was only 1.5 percentage points greater than the 34.9% the Rockets’ opponents averaged last season.
- Sacramento had a 29-8-1 ATS record and is 24-14 straight-up when the team made more than 34.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Houston had a 29-21-1 ATS record and a 35-16 straight-up record in games last season it shot better than 36.4% from three-point range.
- The Rockets’ 15.8 made three-pointers per game last season were 3.1 more made shots on average than the 12.7 per game the Kings allowed.
- Houston went 34-23-1 against the spread and 40-19 overall last season in games it out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Sacramento hit fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it went 7-25-2 ATS and 8-26 straight up.
- The Kings made the 11th-most three-pointers in the league a season ago, while the Rockets allowed the 14th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Rockets vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Rockets Rank||Rockets AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from